Has anyone achieved Promethean Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone achieved Promethean Wings

i recently came across an update thread [New] Promethean Wings and i have been wondering how many have achieved these!!
    i mean i have yet to even see divine wings .So i was just wondering??

there are people having promethean wings already check out older server
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

S51 Tails has the max promethean wings. S6 MadokaKaname, S11 KnightLegend, S10 FlatChest, S58 ZzzAnhhuyzzZ are the pvp west coast servers with promethean I or II wings
      Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
      I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by PureLily View Post
        S51 Tails has the max promethean wings. S6 MadokaKaname, S11 KnightLegend, S10 FlatChest, S58 ZzzAnhhuyzzZ are the pvp west coast servers with promethean I or II wings
        he beat me to it s51 tails has maxed mount wings equips auguric frag exc. O.o
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Lol, Tails is unbeatable and that's for sure. Even his intellect is massive. If you want to see the wings, open google. I recall they have a different name than Promethean for other games and it's called Celestial Wings (Note, I may be wrong). Just google this and be sure to type Crystal Saga and all the wings' evolution will appear.

Comment

I'd like to fight Tails :P in some server arena or something where we can fight for fun :P

Comment

ya but in the different cs ver, their promethian wings go higher than ours
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
              Server: Eternal Sanctum
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 150
              Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
              Wings: Demon Lord +4
              Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
              Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
              Pixie : Celestial
              Nobility: Emperor
              Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
              Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

you can't fight tails he can kill anyone in 1 second His char is maxed .
                It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

You can fight him, but the liklyhood you will hurt him is very slim and even if you did he has the seal of doom and other healing methods that make him near god like. Even the other top players in our server, 41shots, Evilknightz, rayzor and diamiondmine would have to team to kill him and even then its a low chance he kills them just as quick as anyone else!
                  Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                  Server: Glacial Planes.
                  Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                  !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

lol your dead wrong even 41 shots and evil knights has the chance to kill tails in a one on one match

Comment

Originally posted by R21953858 View Post
                      lol your dead wrong even 41 shots and evil knights has the chance to kill tails in a one on one match
                      We wont know until they fight
                      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

if u fight tails ,,,, u will get hurt in real life !!
                        2 things can kill him ,,,
                        a cap glitched player with max tenets (u know that glitch which make eidolong weaker than scion, since tails is eidolon, he is weak)

and the other thing is devoid (but R2 version of CS have broken devoid that does not work against players)

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                          a cap glitched player with max tenets (u know that glitch which make eidolong weaker than scion, since tails is eidolon, he is weak)

and the other thing is devoid (but R2 version of CS have broken devoid that does not work against players)
                          I very highly doubt anyone can beat tails on this version of the game...

Your saying 800k patk and 600k defence is weak ? Aswell as 130% dodge with bol. ( 135% with new guild skill )

-.- and your forgetting one vital system ( heraldy ) I don't know if he maxed his, but if he did ... 9999 hit rating would give a lot of dodge
                          That's also if promethian wings can be dodged.

Devoid can only be used at low health and id be suprized if you can survive one hit o.o

Edit :btw tails has 74% hit rate without slayers. With slayers it could be maybe 85% and then if his wings activate it could be 100% and 120% if he is scion buffed ( all estimates but he has like 20k agility unbuffed )
                          Last edited by Insanity; 04-03-2014, 11:31 PM.
                          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post

Deciding to stay Scion for a bit is not a glitch... >.>
                            Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

i think many underestimate Knights yet again... or compare their experiances with others and think noone can kill him,pretty sure i can hit him and if i can hit him he's dead end of it and a maxxed out Knight would destroy him,i'm far from maxxed if i think i could kill him now,then he'd never beat a Knight maxxed end of it, i'd say he's a stealth rogue... most are and think noone can kill them... so when the knights pops them out of invis with fight on they are like a deer in headlights DEAD :P

Comment

Working...
                              X