This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to load

For some reason my character is not loading at all. It gets locked at 80% and refuses to load further then that. I know for a concrete fact it is "not" my computer since I can load my other characters on the same account just fine. It's my main that refuses to load and I'm not too happy at all. I tried to wait for a couple hours but still have the exact same issue.
    I was doing my vadilia quests when it DC from the game and when i went to load back, this all started.

Idk, but i might need a GM to go in and set my character to a new area or something and see if it undoes this glitch or something.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

what area were you in when it dc?
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
      what area were you in when it dc?
      Bloodfang village. Was getting ready to turn in a quest to mayor for vadilia

Comment

Please try clearing browser's history, cache and cookies or try a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
          Please try clearing browser's history, cache and cookies or try a different browser.
          I have, but the character will not load. plus my other characters load correctly, it is just this one character that refuses to load.

Comment

Please stay online(even stuck at loading part) and provide me your character name and server.

Comment

Alright it finally loaded correctly. that was odd, one character refused to load but the others would load. I also found my self in glimmering plains when i loged in.

Comment

I'm happy that it finally worked for you. For other players who might experience the same issue, below is a link that explains how to clear browser's history, cache and cookies.
                http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Comment

Working...
                X