No announcement yet.

Bugged Skills & Effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skip the skill. that's what i did. we get more benefit with DO.

Comment

Legendary (Chaos) Auguric Hammer :P

skills like frost, blood-lust, sunder, and blood cry don't work. Frost wont even turn on when you click the skill this didn't start happening till i upgrades to Chaos form of shiftier frag. Wanted to let you know hopefully you can can fix this soon so i can enjoy the full benefits of my frag weapon. Also on frost instead of saying 10% chance to trigger it went to 11% don't know if that has anything to do with why weapon skills aren't working or not but just letting you know.
      Last edited by pecan; 04-06-2017, 03:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Another Shifter Bug
        When in Inferno Flamedramon morph and having the Demonic Gift superior combination the debut effect of it affects you when using Flamedramon's Inferno Lotus skill.
        Attached Files

Comment

The rogue skill 'Invincibility' is bugged or rather has misinformation.
          At lvl 6, it says "Attack Increase: 30%"
          Well it doesn't increase your patk by 30%. Increases by much less.
          I did some basic math and I should be getting way more patk for 10 seconds than I'm currently getting. I get like a 50k boost. I should be getting a 300k+ boost.
          It's not 30%
          based on the patk it's giving me, I'm getting around a 5.4% boost rate when it clearly says 30%.
          Please send this to the devs or something so they can get this fixed

Comment

u cant be getting 300k anyway, %'s are based on base stat not ur current lol and the buff its self says 10% iirc and r2 wont fix, magic blast 2 still kills urself after all these years xd
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              u cant be getting 300k anyway, %'s are based on base stat not ur current lol and the buff its self says 10% iirc and r2 wont fix, magic blast 2 still kills urself after all these years xd
              That's not entirely true, BM's % buff skill that increases everything boosted my friend well over a million while he was around 700k.
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

If that were true then it wouldn't explain how Invincibility gives me more dmg when I have priest buffs which are % boosters

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

That's not entirely true, BM's % buff skill that increases everything boosted my friend well over a million while he was around 700k.
                  bm boost is like 200% tho? compare it to 30% that's lol

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post

If that were true then it wouldn't explain how Invincibility gives me more dmg when I have priest buffs which are % boosters
                    well if priest buffs give u less than 50k attack while invince gives u 50k i think ur reading the numbers wrong

Comment

bm boost is like 200% tho? compare it to 30% that's lol
                      Yes but a lot of his stats came from %. He had 700k with gen 3 doom and .celestial sage so that alone tells u his base stats were pretty low. With a 200% boost to around 300-400k that would get him over to 1.1-1.2 mil which is what it usually got him. Maybe it works differently with different skills or its a bm bug idk
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

Yes but a lot of his stats came from %. He had 700k with gen 3 doom and .celestial sage so that alone tells u his base stats were pretty low. With a 200% boost to around 300-400k that would get him over to 1.1-1.2 mil which is what it usually got him. Maybe it works differently with different skills or its a bm bug idk
                        well he sounds like one of my alts, gen 3 mount/immortal soul for the % boost then all base stuff from tenets/heraldry/hf/+14 equips/banner/divine soul

well all %'s are based on base stat, the only %'s that are based on current stat are the legend gems but ya im pretty sure that bm familiar (i forget the name) has about 2-3 different % boost buffs so added together ofc it'll give an insane amount because it's almost basically another pixie or gen 3 mount xD

Comment

i know the magic blast was fixed once, but its bugged again both 1 and 2 when magic blast2 appeared. its the same as before.. bugged

Comment

Working...
                          X