Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Skills & Effects

Dear Players,

I've seen various reports of certain skills and effects not working the way they should. For example, a Priest's Magic Blast, or a player being invulnerable and still dying in Crystal Ladder. In order to make effective bug reports though, I need some screenshots or, at the very least, a set of reproducible steps to go through so that we can get these issues resolved. The more detailed, the better. I want to help as much as I can but I need to know the specifics. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Rob - R2 Games QA
    Attached Files

actually the suicide mobs will hit a player instantly with -50%hp if in range no matter what buffs you have.

Comment

Magic Blast (Priest skill); the range is not what it states. Mobs will only take the dmg if youre right up next to them (like rad 50 or so) , the skill clearly states rad 300. I know what rad 300 on a skill looks like, us priests are having to live with our skill bugged still. The skill definitely is bugged on its range at the moment. Please investigate and put its range to 300 effect (ths skill is supposed to be a strong AOE, currently, it's not doing what it states). The only thing that was fixed was the skill transferring negative status effects such as Sunder to allies; THAT is fixed but the range is still incorrect). Thanks guys.

Comment

Virtues (Priest 140 Skill) has a almost no range and the damage is broken. I know it states 150 range, so smaller than that of magic blast, but for it you still have to stand next to the monster. Also, the damage either does not happen or is capped at 3000 at times. It is supposed to be 15% +3000 in damage. The only thing that works correctly is the attack speed increase when HP below 50%.

Magic blast is explained above. Interestingly though, upon casting Magic Blast on a evil mode character with your character on peace mode, the evil mode character is forced to attack your character upon the heal, leading to forced pk levels.

Fission (Mage 130 Skill) has a timer bug. No matter what level the skill is at, the skill lasts only 2 seconds after casting. (Just make a mage character, give it a level of 130, and test the skill. You'll instantly see -.-)

Ready (Mage 140 Skill) has a delay. After casting, the skill waits about 1-2 seconds before the meteor comes down. No where in the skill description does it say that this was supposed to happen.
        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
        I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Will the skill bugs be fixed any time soon?

Comment

The scion mage skill Ice Crystal(Awakening II). I've now died multiple times because it doesn't go off like it needs to. And sometimes gotta click on it 5-6 times to get it to go off. Really annoying. It's been an issue for awhile but lately, even more so. Definitely needs to be looked into. Thanks.

Comment

blood beam(priest skill) and the upgraded skill of blood beam like a improved blood beam cannot be used... please fix the problem

Comment

beast master familiar spirit of the elk skill rejuvenation doesnt work at all it only cooldowns but no effect

Comment

Thanks for pointing these out.

Comment

Rob u have been a big help on fixing r beloved game, we do really appreciate your time and commitment.....Ty so much

Comment

Rangers skill Rapid cooldown (lvl 140 ranger skill +300%atk/cast speed)does not make Strong shot or Pierce arrow(lvl 130 ranger skill) cast faster but my sperion skill +180% atk/cast speed do, not sure if it is supposed to be that way or whats up with it.

Comment

Dark Lineage skill of Behemoth familiar not working, it says it "Passively adds", but it doesnt give anything. FIX!

Comment

Originally posted by totolike1 View Post
                          Dark Lineage skill of Behemoth familiar not working, it says it "Passively adds", but it doesnt give anything. FIX!
                          This was reported, but Devs said there was nothing wrong with it.

Comment

dark lineage doesnt work
                            ign stegzy
                            guild ftw
                            pets to many

Comment

Because it's Attack speed only, not cast speed.
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                              X