Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiz

doing quiz and making correct answers and still getting them wrong

Would you be able to provide a screenshot/video of said issue?

Comment

how when the new question appears so fast

Comment

Download, lightshot you will be able to take screenshot in a sec...Just google "Lightshot - screenshot for mac and windows" you can download it for free and it only take couple secs to get it running.

Comment

I have gathered feedback from players regarding Quiz, and none of those asked seemed to have experienced any issues with it. If your Quiz continues to bug out, it will need to be reported via ticket, preferably with a screenshot/video depicting the problem.

Comment

quiz

doing quiz i make correct answers but it just skipps to the next question which makes me get it wrong even though it was a correct answer and there is noway to screenshot it coz it skips to next question so fast its impossible

Comment

[Thread merged]

As no one else has reported such an issue, it is likely that your isolated case is influenced by lag. Before Quiz starts, you can take initiative to reduce lag for a successful Quiz, for example: hiding characters and effects, moving to another map outside of Starglade (Tree of Life perhaps), closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, and using wired connection instead of wifi.

Comment

then i didnt even get my prize for what it allowed me to get

Comment

The mildly common unsuccessful transfer of Quiz rewards is frequently a result of lag spikes. You may review my previous post for tips on how to minimalize lag.

Comment

Quiz bug

Quiz is nothing but a waste of time anymore all it does is skip questions which gives you a wrong answer no matter if you got it right or not it just counts down and then skips it

Comment

Working...
                    X