Hellwing didn't transorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellwing didn't transorm

So my hellwing transformed a little while ago but it just reset to 0 instead of actually becoming a Gilded Battle Stalion The first pic shows the announcement had to get my buddy to take the picture since i relogged in hopes that it will reappear the 2nd pic shows it as it is. still hellwing but back to zero stars, please help Also allmy 3 mount slots were full when it did morph, not sure if that has anything to do with it but just thought i should mention it since you cant see that by the picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	helly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	1772567 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (30).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.9 KB
ID:	1772568
    Last edited by chibissj4; 05-13-2015, 12:34 AM.
    [Name]: Hellana
    [Level]: 160 Eidolon
    [Class]: Hybrid warrior
    [Server]: Newgrounds S1
    [Wings]: Legendary Divine Wings +5
    [Mount]: Kilin lvl 10
    [Pet]: Tauren Overlord gen 3, teeka gen 2, Burning Angel, Pet Bunny, and more.
    [pixie]: Holy Terrene
    [Soul] 1429/3000
    [Frag] (supreme) Auguric V

Have you checked your Temp Storage to see if your GBS is in there? The Hellwing doesn't disappear after you morph it, so you gain the GBS while retaining the Hellwing. Seeing that your mount slots were full, I'm sure your new mount was bumped into your other storage.

Comment

omg thank you. It was there, had no idea you get a new mount all together. Thank you.
      [Name]: Hellana
      [Level]: 160 Eidolon
      [Class]: Hybrid warrior
      [Server]: Newgrounds S1
      [Wings]: Legendary Divine Wings +5
      [Mount]: Kilin lvl 10
      [Pet]: Tauren Overlord gen 3, teeka gen 2, Burning Angel, Pet Bunny, and more.
      [pixie]: Holy Terrene
      [Soul] 1429/3000
      [Frag] (supreme) Auguric V

Comment

Yes, from the Hellwing and up, you will retain the previous morph as well as the new morph. Happy to help you find it.

Comment

Working...
        X