Clear All

• 100% Successrate Crystals don't work, rip off

+16 onwards doesn't give 100%.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scam.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	1773391

I have forwarded your screenshot to the team.

[Update]
    I was informed that at +16, you will need x2 Exquisite Enchantment Crystals for the 100% success rate. At +17, you will need x3, and +18 will require x4.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post

[Update]
      I was informed that at +16, you will need x2 Exquisite Enchantment Crystals for the 100% success rate. At +17, you will need x3, and +18 will require x4.
      I dont think thats 100% accurate, well it is but thats overdoing it... i could of misunderstood but Tails said its 1 Exquisite + 3 Dragon crystals for 100% at 16... the extra Exquisite is overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post

[Update]
        Yea that's not true.
        +18 would need 2 for 100%, but the item states 100% successrate and it's an expensive item, so either it should give 100% or be reworded, everthing else falls under the category scam, no?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Yea that's not true.
          +18 would need 2 for 100%, but the item states 100% successrate and it's an expensive item, so either it should give 100% or be reworded, everthing else falls under the category scam, no?
          I dun know the exact percentages but i would agree if at +18 you need 2 and not 1 + 3 Dragon crystals.

Comment

Working...
          X