Storage issue? Or glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage issue? Or glitch?

I've been having some trouble with the storage in Starglade on the Aurora Point server, it seems to not want to let a player add something to their inventory that they haven't used in a while. It's not letting me drag a level 28 necklace (and I AM level 28, just leveled up today) to my rogue character, it's acting like I'm not doing anything. This is REALLY confusing.

Have you checked if the item can be traded? It'll state so in its description.

Comment

I'm not trying to trade, I'm trying to equip and it's not working, But it's an equippable item. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comment

Try double clicking on it in your inventory it will auto equip it if it can, also hover with your mouse over it and read for what class is the necklace that might be the problem too.

Comment

well lvl28 thorn necklace is any class
          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

You don't drag the item onto your character, you double-click it to equip it. If double-clicking doesn't work, put it into the hotkey bar and press the corresponding key. If that doesn't work, either yes, you have a bug, or you're missing something. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R291959420 View Post
              You don't drag the item onto your character, you double-click it to equip it.
              It is possible to equip gear by dragging it to its corresponding slot on your Character interface.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                It is possible to equip gear by dragging it to its corresponding slot on your Character interface.
                What? Really? :O I had no idea. Learn something new every day.

Comment

Working...
                X