No announcement yet.

Stuck in corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The information requested is hardly complicated, however if it's too much for you, you're welcome to wait for another player who's cooperative enough to help us help you.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

too much for me? maybe.. but from the ss can see that my server is s16.. date can see from when i start this thread.. monster? is there any other monster in corruption be4 boss.. exact cord? didnt i already say x 53 y 45 floor 4 corruption.. isnt this game is their jobs whre they got money from? then why they didnt want to work bit harder by READING the whole sentence n ZOOM the ss?

Comment

Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Now if you could format that information and slip it in our official report thread as provided below, I'll gladly forward your report to the team. Or would you prefer it if I formatted the information for you. :3
        Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

umm think all already stated in post above? or sum1 cant read properly? if thats ur job then do it? or let r2 team to READ the forum n know whats happen..i dnt really care about the issue.. so its up to r2 decision they want to make this game better or just taking money without care of costumer satisfaction.. im just providing information..

Comment

It is actually not my job to format your information. I am however willing to offer you my assistance, considering that such a task is proving to be too difficult.

I will once again provide the format and link for you, incase you missed it the first time: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Report-it-here

1. Date(s) Encountered :
            2. Server :
            3. Map (with Instance #) :
            4. Monster (if applicable) :
            5. EXACT XY Coordinates :
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

If thats not ur job then u dont need to do it.. if i go to the link then whats the use of "bug report" forum.. from the name i think my job to report for bug n sum1 will take care of it? if its no use then why not delete this forum section..

Comment

This section is for those who are assistive enough to bring issues to our attention in hopes of a resolve. For certain cases, data is requested in a given format for organizational purposes -- GMs would rather look at raw information rather than shuffling through chatter.

You came to the correct subforum, and I have directed you to the appropriate thread along with the format the team requests. You can either comply and help us help you, or refuse to do so and hope you don't get stuck again.

Comment

This section is for those who are assistive enough to bring issues to our attention in hopes of a resolve
                  And this is what i do? and i already help more with more information on my post #1 and post #2.. then why keep asking me?

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye on http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Report-it-here!, if you're ever ready to move forward with this process. If you decide to make the jump, please post in the requested format or your post will be removed from the thread. Have a great night.~

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                    To better organize the collection of AFK stuck points we are creating this thread. Please do not post separate threads these types of problems. Please add a reply to this thread and include ALL the following information:
                    1. Date Encountered
                    2. Server
                    3. Map (with Instance #)
                    4. Monster (if applicable)
                    5. EXACT XY Coordinates

Irrelevant posts and reports without ALL of the above information will be deleted and/or ignored. Once we have recorded your report, we will delete your post to avoid a lengthy thread. We will deal with these locations on a case by case basis and fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for you patience and understanding!

Comment

Up to u.. i dnt really care.. i just want to see r2 doing some effort to make this game better.. n im helping with giving information what they should fix.. now its up to r2 side.. decide to read n do some job or just want to ignore n keep taking profit wo caring their job result..

ALL(Date, server, map, monster, exact x y).. what u cant get from the ss, post #1 n post $2?
                      Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2015, 04:20 AM. Reason: Posts merged. :3

Comment

Working...
                      X