Offhands for level 155

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offhands for level 155

Knight offhand at purple now gives 6% Phsyical damage reduction while all other classes still are at 5%/5, is it a bug or just favoritisem?
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Knights are supposed to be tanks so seems pretty normal to me that they should get better def and dmg red over the other classes and probably the other clases also have something over the othes like more dmg more m dmg or m def or smth dont you think? Tough i cant say for sure since i havent been ale to check them myself

Comment

They have bloodlust, they win already nothing like 3x seiryu lol

Comment

hmmm why rogue dont have good off-hand ? since its easy to get 100% crit that off-hand is useless

Comment

Originally posted by cool3r View Post
          hmmm why rogue dont have good off-hand ? since its easy to get 100% crit that off-hand is useless
          the off hand you get at Evil Beast dungeon it is the same as the off hand you get at 155 dungeon. There isn't any change in anything.

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          Knight offhand at purple now gives 6% Phsyical damage reduction while all other classes still are at 5%/5, is it a bug or just favoritisem?
          Knight OS offhand was 5% when it first came out. Now, it is 6% after the "fixed" i am strongly leading towards the celestial gear do not have an actual fix yet because the boost isn't even worth getting, only the gloves.
          Last edited by KidSess; 08-22-2015, 02:43 PM.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
            Knight OS offhand was 5% when it first came out. Now, it is 6% after the "fixed" i am strongly leading towards the celestial gear do not have an actual fix yet because the boost isn't even worth getting, only the gloves.
            Yeah, white stat and crit dmg is really the only difference I see with those gears. most of the attack/hp %'s are the same as eb :/ not even 1 single % higher

Comment

Working...
            X