Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heraldry, Seal of holiness (Doesn't even work) (Video is included)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heraldry, Seal of holiness (Doesn't even work) (Video is included)

Hi everyone,

As i used to complain all the time, another compaining comes up from me . but this time.. no images ,, i present you a video explaining how Seal of holiness Doesn't add 50% extra damage.. neither stun. its just a thing you put and it gives you more stats! .. i wonder why no one mentioned that? am i the only one who tested this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3i4oaUdrvw

Please watch till the end.

1. i removed any item or equipment that give extra dmg. Even seal of holiness
    2. i made my afk on basic attacks only to avoid extra dmg from skills
    3. i added only seals of holiness..
    4. soul of numbness does stun,,,, but i am not sure if the seal of holiness do the stun,(however no extra dmg at all)

Guess what? (they don't stun and their passive doesn't work)

Enjoy the video. and lets hope this will be fixed or reconsidered to be fixed next year ,
    For Seal users, i am sorry but this is true!
    Last edited by Zenzibar; 09-01-2015, 04:19 AM.

Haha i see what you did there )))

Well i doubt R2 will do something about it they will ignore it like proffesionals they are been reporting a small tiny bug for months but they ignore it everytime lol so doubt they will do something well atleast i know not to make that type of seals lol ))))

And i see how you farm dungenons in your profile uploaded videos ))) Good way to show proff yourself lol but i wont say anything rofl but dont think its the smartest ideea ever to post the vid in the same chanel as those you know that right?

Comment

The thing is, seal of holiness doesn't act the way I think you're trying to portray. Seal of holiness stuns the target when you get attacked, not when you attack(think of wing blessing. Prior to divine, it says when attacking a chance to increase all attributes. However, it only procs when getting attacked (fixed translation after divine wings.)

You won't see the 50% dmg increase since 2 reasons:
      1) It only works when the target is stun from holiness; ie after they attack you and have the animation of being frozen
      2) It decreases the enemy that's stun from it dmg reduction by 50%.

Can see it if you have let say a knight alt to attack you(easiest to get some decent dmg reduct and won't be able to hit your char since it can proc when dodged) and see that it will be decrease by 50% when frozen(or to 0 if they don't have over 50% dmg reduct.)

Hope that helps =].

Edit: watch more of the video, but see at 5:54 that one monster that's all iced up. That's the stun from holiness. But since pve there, the dmg reduct of the mob is already 0 so you won't see the attack increase.
      Last edited by reinviting; 09-01-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
        The thing is, seal of holiness doesn't act the way I think you're trying to portray. Seal of holiness stuns the target when you get attacked, not when you attack(think of wing blessing. Prior to divine, it says when attacking a chance to increase all attributes. However, it only procs when getting attacked (fixed translation after divine wings.)

You won't see the 50% dmg increase since 2 reasons:
        1) It only works when the target is stun from holiness; ie after they attack you and have the animation of being frozen
        2) It decreases the enemy that's stun from it dmg reduction by 50%.

Can see it if you have let say a knight alt to attack you(easiest to get some decent dmg reduct and won't be able to hit your char since it can proc when dodged) and see that it will be decrease by 50% when frozen(or to 0 if they don't have over 50% dmg reduct.)

Hope that helps =].

Edit: watch more of the video, but see at 5:54 that one monster that's all iced up. That's the stun from holiness. But since pve there, the dmg reduct of the mob is already 0 so you won't see the attack increase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	seals.png
Views:	1
Size:	464.2 KB
ID:	1716682

all written same way, and all seals except holiness works when i attack except.... then seal of holiness description is wrong .
        Last edited by Zenzibar; 09-01-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I'll try answering point by point.
          1. May be true with what it says, but it could be the odd one out of the bunch. I'm not sure but here's a test I done:
          I'm using my knight alt, attacking my main that has holiness seal. Here's before my alt attacks:

Here's after attacking my main 'til holiness procs:

See the debuff and dmg reduct difference? The 50% dmg increase refers to the -50% dmg reduct of the enemy.

2. I use the word frozen because you can't attack. Rooted for when you can't move but you still can attack, sorry. Might of been the wrong word idk.
          I believe pve mobs have 0 dmg reduct. I could be wrong but I don't see the dmg being that drastically different.

3. Therefore if it's zero, - 50% will still be 0 since 0 is the lowest amount of dmg reduct you can get, thus no dmg increase to the mob that has that debuff.

4. The extra dmg is the proc no? Ie "blood cry" from frag or "blood breaking kill" from sperion. It has it's own ability of what it does the extra dmg but shows up as drop off dmg(since it can't crit.) But holiness doesn't do that as explain in part 1.

5. Same as point 2. They can't move, thus frozen. It has the same root animation but when you're rooted, you can still attack. but also in the imagine in part 1, you can see that under the debuff, my knight alt is iced, not stun.

6. And yes I'm sure :P. I'm in kaymo to do the test x).

Comment

ok then i'll delete the video , thanks for your precious contribution ,(and seal of holiness is totally useless)

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]148423[/ATTACH]

all written same way, and all seals except holiness works when i attack except.... then seal of holiness description is wrong .
              you are correct it does have a chance to stun, but when you are attacked. I have this seal, and it traps the player you are attacking in an ice block for 2 seconds upon being attacked.
              Ign: (S44)Euthanize
              Guild: (J1)Philippines
              Level: 150 Eidolon
              Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
              I'm annoying.
              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Please, any one can notify the mod to delete this thread, it served its purpose. Thanks all. and sorry for driving myself into another R2 cones of wrong description stuff.

Comment

I'm actually going to leave this thread up in the event other players believe the seal is bugged. Seeing that there is a thorough explanation of the seal's actual function, it'll help provide a better understanding for those who may question its effects.

Comment

Working...
                  X