Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pet soul BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet soul BUG

Ok so apparently there's a bug on pet soul! Tried upgrading Dragon Tail to lvl4 but nothing happens! No msg shown up, reload even clicked to upgrade something else 1st which it did succesfully!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pet soul bug.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1777336

Update

Upgraded all other nodes to lvl7 on dragon tree and tail upgraded further successfully!

Comment

Did it consume the dragon blood when you attempted the leveling the 1st time? Maybe you didn't have the PC, or xtal essence for it.

Comment

Had all the stuff 10x actually! It worked as i mentioned on the post above!

Comment

OMG.i.want.your.pet.xD

Comment

You do have your pet summoned when upgrading right? as this happened to me once and having it out worked.

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
              OMG.i.want.your.pet.xD
              It's not bad. Good maturity. Fan-[censored]ing-tastic skills, but poor aptitudes. He shoulda fed the secondary pet more drugs (training potions) and +15ed both the primary and secondary pet.

Flexibility is a trap, though. High level enemies will oneshot pets with too much absorbtion. Stone skin and charm on a GA is.......very, very good, though.

Comment

Working...
              X