Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why cant i search players that i know are online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant i search players that i know are online

I play with my brother and we cant send each other a friend request, or see the other persons avatar. please help me!!!
    Last edited by jercy101; 10-16-2015, 01:01 PM. Reason: i want to add a screen shot

Have you tried adding them by inputting their IGN into the text box shown in your Friends interface?

Comment

I have and it always says there offline

Comment

If you entered their exact IGN and it says they're offline, then you will not be able to add them until they're back online.

Comment

even when we're in the same room and I can see him playing it won't let my send the request.

Comment

Are you entering his IGN exactly as it is? Including the server marker?

Comment

What Reverie is trying to say is. Are you typing your brother's full character name??

For explain, if you were trying to add me as a friend, you need to type (S1)KradThgink in the Friends list search bar.

Comment

I tried it and it worked. thank you!

Comment

I had the same problem a while ago too

Comment

Originally posted by TelracsWorra1994 View Post
                    I had the same problem a while ago too
                    When adding players via Friends interface, you need to enter the player's IGN exactly as it is with the server market (E.G. (S1)KradThgink).

Comment

Or just click on their name when they post in chat and click "add friend" ... Either way works ;p
                      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                      Kamikaze Member
                      Somany systems...so little time...
                      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                        Or just click on their name when they post in chat and click "add friend" ... Either way works ;p
                        Yea, that's the easiest way to add a friend. I add friends using that method 95% of the time. The other 5% is either adding them through the Friend list search bar and clicking their character and clicking "Add Friend", if I'm near them.

Comment

Originally posted by KradThgink13 View Post
                          Yea, that's the easiest way to add a friend. I add friends using that method 95% of the time. The other 5% is either adding them through the Friend list search bar and clicking their character and clicking "Add Friend", if I'm near them.
                          I gaveup on searching through the bar...cuz...I always forget their server # >, .<
                          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                          Kamikaze Member
                          Somany systems...so little time...
                          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                          X