Fate Shop VIP Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate Shop VIP Bug

I was trying to buy 7 Greater Pearl of Wisdoms in the Fate Shop's VIP area for 6160 crystals (7700 for the normal price) and I have 6177 crystals, but when I click "Buy", I get a message saying that I need to recharge, because I don't have enough crystals... I believe the system isn't updated in this part of the Fate Shop. Hopefully to guys can fix this problem, since it looks like a simple fix...
    Last edited by KradThgink13; 10-19-2015, 01:23 PM.

Originally posted by KradThgink13 View Post
    I was trying to buy 7 Greater Pearl of Wisdoms in the Fate Shop's VIP area for 6160 crystals (7700 for the normal price) and I have 6177 crystals, but when I click "Buy", I get a message saying that I need to recharge, because I don't have enough crystals... I believe the system isn't updated in this part of the Fate Shop. Hopefully to guys can fix this problem, since it looks like a simple fix...
    That's been bugged since they opened the VIP shop...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Is it possible to snag a screenshot of the message rejecting your purchase? Please make sure your crystal amount and VIP status over your toon is visible for confirmation purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Is it possible to snag a screenshot of the message rejecting your purchase? Please make sure your crystal amount and VIP status over your toon is visible for confirmation purposes.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (3).png
Views:	1
Size:	733.6 KB
ID:	1718536

This is the best picture I could take and post, since the memory size is so limited...

Comment

It'll do. I will forward your screenshot and explain the issue to the GMs later today when they are on duty.

[Update]
          I have been informed that you will be able to buy the item(s) at their discounted price if and only if you have the full priced total in your pocket. For example, because the original price is 1,110 crystals per GPoW, you will need 7,700 crystals on your toon (for x7 pieces) for it to allow you to purchase it at its sales price. I'm not sure why that is, but I will still forward it to see if the GMs can figure it out.
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Well....Could you buy 5 of them at the reduced cost, then buy the other 2 seperately? Just as a temporary workaround til this is fixed.m

Comment

Working...
            X