bugged void

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugged void

every void party i do i seem to get 1 bugged toon i kill the mob and the box appears but with no chest inside i can still go all the way in the party but with no loot Click image for larger version

Name:	bugged.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1781832

Your screenshot has been forwarded.

Comment

thanks rev !
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Your screenshot has been forwarded.

Comment

Which toon is the one encountering the missing chest?

Comment

its not 1 toon in particular it happened on this 1 when i posted the SS but has happened on my alts to so its not just the 1 toon hun
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Which toon is the one encountering the missing chest?

Comment

Debug did test Void and were not able to trigger the bug. There may be a special set of conditions that cause the bug, but it is not something the team can seem to recreate. Because that is the case on our end, their go-to response at this time is that it is due to a "network problem".

Comment

hmmm ok ty for trying for me reverie

Comment

Had this glitch before on an alt. An easy way to get around it for now(since it is hard to replicate) is click around where it says "chest below." It's around the text but will count as clicking the chest itself and should give you the reward.

Comment

i have seen this same problem 2 days in a row now on single toon, spamming text did give reward after while but chest never appeared. Also getting alot stuck on loading in void and ladder (not cause of slow internet for sure) and so are many other ones on our server. Maybe its time to check whats really causing these loading problems?

Comment

ty i was only clicking in middle n was gettting told do i want to give up rewards will giive it a go :-)
                    Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                    Had this glitch before on an alt. An easy way to get around it for now(since it is hard to replicate) is click around where it says "chest below." It's around the text but will count as clicking the chest itself and should give you the reward.

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                      i have seen this same problem 2 days in a row now on single toon, spamming text did give reward after while but chest never appeared. Also getting alot stuck on loading in void and ladder (not cause of slow internet for sure) and so are many other ones on our server. Maybe its time to check whats really causing these loading problems?
                      I have this happen all the time on aeria servers also If i take a party of 5 people someone will get stuck load screen almost every lvl. It can't be just one persons internet if it happens to all of us everyday, some days are better than others but we haven't had a ladder run that went smooth in almost a month now.

Soloing ladder is now out of the question you have to go with someone as a safety net to wait for you on each lvl just because you know you will get a stuck load screen

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                        I have this happen all the time on aeria servers also If i take a party of 5 people someone will get stuck load screen almost every lvl. It can't be just one persons internet if it happens to all of us everyday, some days are better than others but we haven't had a ladder run that went smooth in almost a month now.

Soloing ladder is now out of the question you have to go with someone as a safety net to wait for you on each lvl just because you know you will get a stuck load screen
                        yes that same problem is here and its happening alot...and i have good internet

Comment

I having bugged with my alt and I killed the boss but all my both alt in different area where by the boss is still alive. How come all come in a party but all alt in different Zone ? Example till in lvl 12 boss, all got separated in 2party.

Comment

enter the next room one after other ie 1st guy enters lets the team know he's in then the 2nd guy hence no splits!
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                            X