This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug gaining honor on seng??

may i ask.. is it some kind of bug or not?.. that we stop gaining honor in sengolia when we kill someone.. but keep losing honor when we dying in sengolia???

thank you

Originally posted by Natsujiro View Post
    may i ask.. is it some kind of bug or not?.. that we stop gaining honor in sengolia when we kill someone.. but keep losing honor when we dying in sengolia???

thank you
    original setting should be what we have now. people die in seng will lose honor and kill people will get honor.
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

Comment

I doubt it and I kinda like the changes. No more auto-kick due to AFK and no more spawn-killing inside the base.

Comment

i'd be more of a fan of losing honor when dying to lower or equal ranks, gaining honor when killing equal or higher ranks. no loss from death by higher rank, no gain of honor killing lower ranks. it is more realistic and balanced and won't cripple the long months of work a lot of us put into honor...and it wouldn't make it impossible for those lower levels who like to try in seng to become eventually stronger. They should not risk losing out on weeks of work in honor in a single seng trying to earn a single silver badge for a better pvp equipment when we had the luxury of maxing all our gear to the top grades with no penalties.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

This is not a bug. Here is some more info.

Comment

Working...
          X