Wunderkinds BUGGED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wunderkinds BUGGED

Wunderkinds says that Demonic Bloodstones are suppose to give 10 pts. when in fact they only give 2 pts. 2 pts per Bloodstone is taking FOREVER! and extremly expensive. the people who actually have leveled there wunderkinds have spent so much more money then they had to! yet again another thing you messed up that we are paying for. Fix it and you owe us BIG TIME.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Krunix420; 06-10-2016, 01:09 PM.

This issue has been forwarded.

Comment

Its a joke and they don't give a ****. Never have. At best, you'll get what I did, straight up lied to that they've never heard of this issue and will look into it. Yet, it there's been complaints for MONTHS in the forums about it. They'll just keep sending you emails that say they hope its been resolved and your ticket is closed, but feel free to open it. This will go on for months... then they'll stop responding altogether because they are scam artists.

..and yeah, I re-opened my ticket about it 20+ times before they stopped even responding. You're wasting your time Krunny.. They ripped you off, nothing more, nothing less... Get used to it since its not like its the only con they pull.
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-11-2016, 07:10 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

dear money grubbing player hating company PLEASE FIX THIS AND START CARING ABOUT PLAYERS MORE
        (S23)MasterBlint
        Angel Island
        Shadow Guild
        Rogue Scion
        Gorilla Titan
        FireLord

Comment

they dont wanna ignore me, cause ill flood them with Tickets, ive done it before. i will spend days doing nothing but sending tickets in over and over until it gets resolved.

Comment

Its been tried before... Then they will just ban you from sending tickets. Yes, they will do that rather then fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X