best bug ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best bug ever

http://imgur.com/rkUlfA8 both the charater seen here have lvl 15 auras. some glitch make it so any lvl holy favor aura does show.

Please forward this and make it happen all the time or a switch where people can choose to see it or not

Please be aware that regardless of how harmless a glitch may be, it is against our ToS to exploit it. Posts relating to such will be removed.

Comment

It was a random load error i don't know how it happen and i wouldn't know how to exploit it. But you should know just like the stupid card flip thing i posted i only post things so it can be fixed. If your players choice to exploit it thats on them

Comment

In order to prevent the chances of exploitation, PMing a moderator and/or filing a ticket is advised when reporting sensitive bugs rather than a public forum where players will seek recreation for self-benefit.
        Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

just checked this on the thread but i have to say reverie how are people ment to know moderator's in there server? i for one know no moderator on my server and your ticket's broken so this is the only way some people can state bugs n problems and such

Comment

Originally posted by josht72ebp View Post
            just checked this on the thread but i have to say reverie how are people ment to know moderator's in there server? i for one know no moderator on my server and your ticket's broken so this is the only way some people can state bugs n problems and such
            Players are and have been using the ticket system just fine. If you are having problems, do post a screenshot of where the issue occurs when attempting to file a ticket.

That being said, the public will not know when a moderator or GM visits the server unless we call attention to ourselves. Typically we visit for a specific task and then leave after right after completing such with minimal or no field presence. If you need to report a bug, you may file a ticket, post it on the forum, or PM a moderator on the forum given the context of the bug. If you deem it likely to be recreated by other players (per abuse), a ticket or PM is preferred.

Comment

Working...
            X