Magic tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic tower

when is r2 gonna deal with magic tower glitching and not working properly it glitched on me today both run on lvl 8 beat it and wouldn't let me go to 9
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Clearly not any time soon like everything else... its still glitching every day while they do nothing except ignore and close your tickets.

Comment

I did magic tower on 3 different accounts today, a total of 4 times as 1 account had magic keys. Everytime it glitched. 2 on lvl 16 - wouldn't let me go to 17 (twice on 1 account and once on another) and 1 on lvl 22 - wouldn't let me go to 23...

Comment

cuz u nubs rush it lol
        i never glitch/bug it only happens when u using a skill or something while u close chest icon (tested this with priest light heal and never had it happen again)
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          cuz u nubs rush it lol
          i never glitch/bug it only happens when u using a skill or something while u close chest icon (tested this with priest light heal and never had it happen again)
          Didn't even get to level 2 today, got loading screen #04 left it to load for over 5 mins and it never did.
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            Didn't even get to level 2 today, got loading screen #04 left it to load for over 5 mins and it never did.
            welcome to r2, land of the forever loading and mallers who don't get banned.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X