Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugged show view in my Magic Silver Warrior Armor (Souvenir)!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using it again.
    S97-Tatsumi
    I'm willing to. Because I really want my costume fixed.

Kind regards!!!

Comment

Im using it too
      S93 Headhunter
      I want to see what i wearing and the Team should be test it before the make any updates becouse ist there Job.

Comment

I'm still waiting for your answer R2 team.

Comment

Both character IGNs have been forwarded to the team.

Comment

Third weekly maintenance and bug has not yet been fixed!
            This is serious? Where is the competence of the team?

Comment

Third and a half weeks and nothings happens

Comment

This only demonstrate incompetence.

Comment

Take this trash and give back the xtals the guys get be angry now

Comment

I have been pressing the team to get their bottoms moving on this display issue as I have also relayed your frustrations with their lack of action. In the meantime, you can both express your dissatisfaction via ticket system as that is a direct means of communication with R2 personnel (only the mods actually read the forum).

Comment

So Your Pressing doesnt help anything it seems i want now the costumer service Becouse we wait now for more than 4 weeks to fix it and we doesnt get any answers from R2 When they want to fix it or to refund them We payd for costume like 10$ and we dont get the right Product ( Beta or test Products doesnt count as a Product)
                      I would say thats a form of little cheating on the costumers you can calculate on only 1 Person its not chaeating but Wenn you sell the Produckt like 100 or more time it is So Now R2 Guy Get your *** back in the chair and Find a Solution for that

You can send them to team direct becouse the doesnt want to answers on the ticket System

Comment

Originally posted by lunzai8899 View Post
                        So Your Pressing doesnt help anything it seems i want now the costumer service Becouse we wait now for more than 4 weeks to fix it and we doesnt get any answers from R2 When they want to fix it or to refund them We payd for costume like 10$ and we dont get the right Product ( Beta or test Products doesnt count as a Product)
                        I would say thats a form of little cheating on the costumers you can calculate on only 1 Person its not chaeating but Wenn you sell the Produckt like 100 or more time it is So Now R2 Guy Get your *** back in the chair and Find a Solution for that

You can send them to team direct becouse the doesnt want to answers on the ticket System
                        If you could provide your ticket number or PM me e-mail address used to submit your ticket, it can be forwarded.

Comment

How many Weeks shoud we wait more to fix this bug? I mean ive paid for the product and R2 is not competent to make a correct Job Now be competence and fix that with maint or send the Xtalls back

WTH the trad start at 08-29-2016 08:37 AM and nothing Happening? Send the Xtalls Back to the costumers We want them NOW not in about 1month or 1 year
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-17-2016, 09:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have brought this lasting issue to the team's attention again, but to further dispute your cause, a ticket will need to be filed.

Comment

Working...
                            X