New Area Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Area Bug

it seams you need to be lvl 150 to access new area except if u have a marriage teleportation ring it bypasses the lvl requirement to get to new are there for low lvls who are married to higher lvls can teleport to new area and farm

can use teley ring for fairy for instant 1st place and they say it's all part of it so I doubt they'll change it since it's normal map not event (which unable to teley too)
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

heh the biggest problem is getting back outa there again if your spouse if offline >, .<
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        heh the biggest problem is getting back outa there again if your spouse if offline >, .<
        What I do if my spouse is offline or lazy to go back to Starglade, I just enter Boneyard or Magic tower.. lol
        Aim high
        Shoot low

Comment

Originally posted by MissUnavailable View Post
          What I do if my spouse is offline or lazy to go back to Starglade, I just enter Boneyard or Magic tower.. lol
          That takes like 15min o.o

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
            That takes like 15min o.o
            can just talk to npc to leave mt/boneyard and you'll be in sg, so like 15 secs
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

lvl 107 and a lvl 110 farming in secret area of new map is **
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
              X