No announcement yet.

Bugged Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lvl 5 celestial insignia is also missing, along with my sperion gems in my other sperion

Comment

If any items are believed to be missing, a ticket will need to be filed.

Comment

My items are not missing, I used them up but the icon is still there.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	zero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1727983
        Also, I had the issue where my inventory sorted but didn't display that it had resulting in my using a lot of x2 Exp rather than HO.Had to resort to solve the problem.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
        B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
        Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
        Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoOpossum View Post
          My items are not missing, I used them up but the icon is still there.
          You can drag the empty item out of your bag and rid of it that way for now.

Comment

Lost Wings

Seems after that Emergency maint the Game was left more buggy than normal. Only thing fixed was Zodiac. I have a guildie who was upgrading their wings, Refreshed and suddenly no longer has his wings. Since wings cant be deleted you'd assume they are in his bag, or temporary storage, well they are NOT in either. Completely off his account. Tickets were filed, yet no response, not even the automatic reply by r2. Hope to hear something soon, its not like he can simply remake his wings from the first ones again.

Ty,
            ~Icy~
            game name: Icyene
            guild: SteinsGate
            Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

As explained via PM:
              Originally posted by Reverie
              the automated replies system was removed many months ago when the support template was changed. E-mails will only be sent once a support member has responded to the ticket.
              If your guildmate is in need of a ticket forward, the e-mail address used to submit their case will need to be provided via PM.

Comment

This is my alternative account for a priest, and she lost her wings when upgrading, no one have replied to my ticket either.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	lost her wings.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	303.5 KB
ID:	1728022

Comment

Originally posted by 96judyleigh View Post
                  This is my alternative account for a priest, and she lost her wings when upgrading, no one have replied to my ticket either.
                  Send me a PM with your e-mail address on Monday PST for a ticket forward. The CS support team has gone for the weekend and will be back then.

Comment

Okay, thanks

Comment

I haven't lost anything. I've been careful but I do have a gem in my inventory that says 0 lol waste of space -.-
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                      ☆Death Tank
                      ☆PvP King at your service
                      ☆Class:Knight
                      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                        I haven't lost anything. I've been careful but I do have a gem in my inventory that says 0 lol waste of space -.-
                        You can drag the empty item out of your bag and destroy the remnant image that way.

Comment

I scared too. What if it something important O.O
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

It also seems that sorting causes duplication in gear and even replacing certain high level gear with lower level gear. As to date it has only happened with capes as far as I can tell.

The best proof I have of the higher cape being replaced with a lower quality one is just a Screenshot of the completed offense cape shard thing since the actual Offense Cape itself had been replaced with the blue ones
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 03:01 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server:Green Plains
                            IGN:fflord
                            Level:158
                            Class:Priest Hybrid
                            Pet:Gen 5 Firelord
                            Mount: Doombringer

Server 73 Zookeeper

Comment

ill pm you the email right away then rev ty
                              game name: Icyene
                              guild: SteinsGate