X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Your Maintenance Bug Here

Zodiac Bug

Do i really need to make a SS

LOL , i think its all happenin to all players/server..

EDIT :

PVE became PVP server

No NPC on Champions Bluff

EDIT :

Guild XP is Bug

Tomm is LG how the hell can activate seig if no npc on champions bluff LOL

EDIT :

dont tell me u hired a dumb idiot crazy peeps just for the 8 hrs maintenance ...
    Last edited by gierokitsune; 12-02-2016, 07:05 PM.

and all pve server now was pvp server

Comment

O, .O wow... talk about a bad maint...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

On the bright side....the debuff that does dmg or insta kills you in corruption is gone :/
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

>, .< Always look on the bright side em? mehehe

On another note apparently my serer (PVE) has been changed to a PVP server
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-02-2016, 06:41 AM.
          Kamikaze Member
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

VL is bugged as well
            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Screenshots are a must for reports, if anyone would, for any bugs noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                True... dunno what the aim of this maint was tbh...

But er... yea... the Zodiac bug you can just open Zodiac for mehehe...
                Now they can merge all servers of the same time zone in one, since no more pvp/non-pvp restriction! The bad part is all we got from this move is more bugged stuff and nothing resolved from all the reported stuff!
                Well the ticket system it's broken and support nowhere to be found! It's just a waste of time to even bother make a case(ss etc) from the moment it's proven already that they don't care even when you do all the work for em!

Comment

I Lost my Leader title for winning lang grab after maint. All the npc don't show my guild name over head.

Was this a part of the reset for other servers aswell?

Comment

I will forward the issue with Zodiac once the team is on-duty. As for the winning land grab guild, that will just need to wait until LG.

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                      VL is bugged as well
                      lol shut up syk
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Still can't find any changes other than the broken systems...
                        Kamikaze Member

Comment

Their aren't any good changes. Only bugs and unwanted things like PvE now PvP lol.
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

True... soo... in the 8 hrs they broke stuff... and we dun know what else they did ;>, .>
                            Kamikaze Member

Comment

Yeah it seems they didn't do anything worth 8 hours of time and maintenance lol besides maybe the switch between PvE to PvP.
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                              ☆Death Tank
                              ☆PvP King at your service
                              ☆Class:Knight
                              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                              X