Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing Funds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Funds

Hi. I have filed a ticket but I don't know what is my ticket number it doesn't show at the end. lol but it says, i should be getting a response within 3 days in my email.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to know my ticket number? btw my ticket is about funds. I turned lvl100 today and I am absolutely sure I have't' clicked the
    level 100 normal and premium funds yet, but as i open my funds tab, it says that it was already "claimed". I hope r2 will really do something about this. Thank you!

truly yours,

(S100)BlueKing

hi can anyone change the title to "Funds missing" lol sorry. if it can't its okay

and look, yesterday our current purchased player are just 2-10 but now its 236.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 11:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
    Surpass your Limit. #KoroSensei'sStudent #NoRegrets

You will receive an e-mail containing your case number once support has responded. If you have not received a response in 3 business days, send me a PM with your e-mail address and it will be forwarded to be checked.

Comment

thank you Moderator Reverie! I appreciate your fast reply

Comment

10500 xtals awts

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          You will receive an e-mail containing your case number once support has responded. If you have not received a response in 3 business days, send me a PM with your e-mail address and it will be forwarded to be checked.
          Good day! I pme'd you already.. #01 huhu no response from the r2 team, I hope they would give my funds

Comment

Originally posted by R297147301 View Post
            Good day! I pme'd you already.. #01 huhu no response from the r2 team, I hope they would give my funds
            Hello! Reverie has now moved to moderate CS2. I and KanaDT have taken over from Reverie now. If you would like to PM me your e-mail address then i can get your ticket forwarded and checked for you.
            Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
              Hello! Reverie has now moved to moderate CS2. I and KanaDT have taken over from Reverie now. If you would like to PM me your e-mail address then i can get your ticket forwarded and checked for you.
              Good day Beerus! Ohrayt nice meeting you sir, pm sent

Comment

R2? please gimme my funds lvl100 :<

Comment

If you send me your email through pm ill forward it again
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                    If you send me your email through pm ill forward it again
                    pm sent. tysm KanaDT

Comment

Hi R2

It seems I haven't got any response for 10 DAYS now, I don't want to file another ticket for the same reason. I hope you'll fix my Normal and Premium funds this maintenance please? Thank you in advance.

(s100)Blueking

Comment

Hi R2. if you're still busy and can't fix the bug on funds can you atleast reply to my ticket? so I know you'll do something about it what ever happens. I'm spending cash in your game you know, maybe a little respect please? thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X