Rogue OP skill bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue OP skill bug

I have seen time and time again NOOB stat rogues who easily kill chompers and snowmen as well as the new year monsters using a "bug" skill that bypasses all and instantly kills the monsters that take us all so long to kill. Even players with extremely high stats are easily beaten by ANY rogue with low stats using "bug" skill(s). I only know about these skills because 1. i seen it them use it 2. others have told me about it. Anyone know about these?
    And if there is a fix for them?
    There is NO POINT in upgrading when low level and stat rogues will win anyways because of these bugs.

-Not counting the death odor, is not this.
    Last edited by cindygmrgirl; 01-01-2017, 11:08 PM.

never noticed there a "bug" skill

Comment

That happened to me as well. Not sure what the rouges have done, but I have seen them killing the new year dragons in the first few hits consistently. Feel like pointless of trying to kill those event mobs now.

Comment

well rogues hit twice per hit unlike other classes throw in blood breaking kill and death odor with decent attack speed and ur sorted #roguepower

stat doesn't matter for those types of bosses anyway all about what I said above^
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Assassins Thrust -%100 armor = no armor for mob. So when r2 forgets these things, it becomes a 1 shot for most event mobs. Though death odor will do same thing coupled by fast hit speed.

Comment

Blade dance also helps with the low HP ones.
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

devoid also works having a chance to insta kill at lower than 30% hp, useable on mobs and such

Comment

Working...
              X