Gift Pack Home is missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Pack Home is missing

Gift Pack Home also bugged. It can't claim it from Redeem gift package at Event Master NPC. Please Fixed !!!!

So **** it, they don't bother to fix bugs or reply it
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

[Posts moved to Bug Reports]

When reporting a bug, you should 1.) Post in the Bug Reports section and 2.) Attach a screenshot that depicts the bug. The team will always ask for some hard form of information, so screenshots/videos are a must at all times.

Comment

When we try to use the code we see this.
      http://prntscr.com/dhxwzf

We hope the team corrects this bug.

Kind Regards

Exactly. When I try to use the code I also see it.
      http://prntscr.com/dhy30t

(S101)SeuMadruga
      Team fix this fast.

Kind Regards!
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:21 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

yeah . me too i tried many times to get my perks but didnt get anything. please fix this please .
        Ign: jayceeDLS
        Level: 93 scion
        Class: Knight
        Server: Seira Island

"Hardwork betrays none,
        but Dreams betray many."

Comment

Tryed redeeming 3 different packs and cant get them, this needs to be fixed asap or should have the GM's transfer items themselves to characters. This is rediculous

Comment

Gift Pack Home is missing

DEC 15, 2016 | 01:25AM CET
            R2 Karl replied:
            Hello,

Could you provide us a screenshot of the error that prompts when you redeem the code, so we could forward this to our project team to have them sort this matter.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
            Rate my reply
            DEC 14, 2016 | 01:27PM CET
            replied:
            I am still did not get the pack Lvl 88. MSG " You can't do that" that i got from NPC

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 10:04 AM
            To: [removed]
            Subject: Re: Gift Pack Home is missing
            DEC 12, 2016 | 03:04AM CET
            R2 Karl replied:
            Hello (S59)Chaoz,

Could you try to redeem the code again, as some players have to try several times to obtain the their corresponding rewards. If you have yet to get your goodies, please be sure to let us know and we will have to forward your case to our appropriate department and we will make sure that you will received the rewards you are entitled with.

Thank you and have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

DEC 10, 2016 | 11:36PM CET
            Original message
            wrote:

Hello, my gift pack home can't use it. Even I use the code on event master NPC, i got nothing there. MY deluxe gift pack (Lvl 88) is gone and i got nothing reward. Thanks for destroying this game. As usual, getting no message reply

Then today they send email to me that I did not reply their report.

Status Change - Case #593097
            RE
            R2Games Support Elves

Reply|
            Today, 9:09 PM
            You
            Greetings Champion chiaks,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #593097

Eat **** R2(Karl) from message from me.

Below are the my mail reply to them. They are the one don't reply back mail to me.

20 Dec 16

Hello, Any feedback from below issue ?
            Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:26 AM
            To: [removed]
            Subject: Re: Gift Pack Home is missing
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-13-2017, 07:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

yea me and my guildmates getting this error too they should just fix it rlly instead of having to file a ticket that wont be dealt with
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Tickets are automatically closed by the system if neither side replies after 2 weeks. You get an email letting you know it's going to be closed, and to respond if you're still waiting. This is an automatic process, regardless of whether or not your case is actively being worked on.

Take a screenshot of the error message you get, copy and paste your code, send both as a new reply to your ticket. We will poke support and ask for an update.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2 Client Giftpacks not working

I didn't receive my gift packs either.. Typed in codes but they wouldn't work
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

R2 Client Giftpacks not working

SO i recently tried to redeem gift packs for crystal saga from the client, and found that the codes dont work. Anyone else having this problem or am i doing something wrong?
                    [Insert online steam BBcode here lol]
                    Emergency Cereal God

Comment

Same problem here
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

same , i need to claim my free 3 gpow , and its not working , have a hardtime to lvl up my acc then u cant even get it...

fix it...

Comment

it's not working in general
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

not here not there

Comment

gift packs

why cant i claim it everytime i enter the code it says "you can't do that"

Comment

Working...
                              X