Elementals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elementals

For those of you who say, you're not killing the elemental boss fast enough. Then you don't know the struggle of me and my guildmates. You go into elementals, you one shot kill all the little mobs, and then text say the mob will be spawning shortly. About 80% of the time, you don't get a chance to kill or loot the boss. So the struggle to Death Spirit is a pain, for those who haven't gotten or those who are trying to get better Death spirit.

Please share your experiences with elementals, because this needs to get fixed or take out the waiting time when the boss spawn.
    Take out the waiting time on boss
    46.15%
    Have R2 fix the spawn time on mobs
    30.77%
    Decrease the amount of mobs spawn
    7.69%
    Nothing, because you just don't have this issue
    15.38%

I could easily do this in the past. The last 3 days the timer runs out before boss is spawned. It not just you.

Comment

im experiensing same issue . timer running out before boss spawning and sometimes boss will spawn but cant kill it because timer running out.
      (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
      guild (J1)Titans
      lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Yes, i ran elementals on a faster browser and i watched at the end. The timer says 00:15 left when the first red texts appeared, waited and the second red texts appeared at 00:02. I killed the boss that amount of time, but didn't have time to loot. That being said, the original time when the boss spawn is exactly 00:10, but considering that it doesn't meaning, the time in which the boss spawn is what needs to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X