Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shifter Crystal weapon Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter Crystal weapon Bug

i finish the crystal weapon quest and spent 200 crystal but i didnt get any weapon help please

I also had this happen to me. Kinda mad.

I just spent 200 crystal to get crystal weapon, which I did not receive. Waited 24 hours to see if it took time to get to my pack, still no weapon or the 200 crystal.
    Please help?
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-02-2017, 03:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

This issue will be forwarded.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

What game are you playing? This does not sound like God Wars.

Comment

Me too, id prefer just having the weapon, but unless we get an official statement we wont get it.

Comment

Crystal Saga, I am SilverDodrop from Panglos server 105

Sorry it took me a bit to get back, was enjoying the game and doing college work.

Opps, just realized I added this to the wrong forum.
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-02-2017, 03:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

For players who have spent the 200 crystal and have not received their Crystal Enchanted weapon, or have received the Crystal Enchanted Weapon but not for their class, We would like for you to post your characters name and server so we can get these weapons to you.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X