Shifter Weapon bug... again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter Weapon bug... again...

Well 2 bugs I've found so far is that upgrading frag seems to destroy extra FS in your bag and er...

this frag upgrade bug
    Attached Files
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

I will have this issue forwarded.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I enjoy that little text error xD.

A temp fix for the frag issue I think is go by vault and put all your fs inside (so you have 0 on you). Only have on you as much as it's required(if you need 7 fs, just have 7 fs on you.) I notice it likes to use up extra ones up to about 2x the price(which can get pretty hefty.) But as long as the minimum you need is the maximum you have on you, it'll still work.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
        I enjoy that little text error xD.

A temp fix for the frag issue I think is go by vault and put all your fs inside (so you have 0 on you). Only have on you as much as it's required(if you need 7 fs, just have 7 fs on you.) I notice it likes to use up extra ones up to about 2x the price(which can get pretty hefty.) But as long as the minimum you need is the maximum you have on you, it'll still work.
        Along with that I've noticed that once you get up towards Immo (Chaos for shifter same thing) and Aug it'll sometimes use a lesser amount than you need. EX. 13 FS needed to upgrade it might end up only using 11 instead. Also once you reach Chaos frost becomes bugged and you can't use it. Most likely due to the fact that it shows an 11% chance instead of the other classes 10% so it might just not register.
        Screens to show the frost thing.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ffking; 08-02-2017, 11:04 AM.
        Crystal Saga
        Server:Green Plains
        IGN:fflord
        Level:158
        Class:Priest Hybrid
        Pet:Gen 5 Firelord
        Mount: Doombringer

Server 73 Zookeeper

Comment

Heh interesting, and on the FS thing It once ate about 70 FS for a supreme upgrade ontop of the upgrade cost... Oh nd does chaos go past V? I can't find the code for it...
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
          X