I Can Has Bear quest not being claimed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Has Bear quest not being claimed

I've liked this game, and waited several minutes, but I'm still not getting 1 crystal to complete this quest. My IGN name is Michele, and the server is S114.

This has happened for several hours, I'm unable to claim this quest because I am not receiving 1 crystal. I've logged out and in to R2games account and facebook, but it's still not being claimed.
    Nothing to do much here.

You need to "Like" the page AND have one crystal to obtain the bear.
    You don't receive crystal from that quest.
    Also, don't even worry about it, the pet is weak and has trash skills, you'd be better off with a bear cub

Comment

It used to be that you would get 1 xtal for liking crystal saga, but they changed stuff around a few years back and now it no longer gives the 1 xtal. Really, don't even need to like cs to get the bear, just need the 1 xtal. If you really want it, wait until lvl 50 when you can use a rose and exchange the charm for 1 xtal.... or top up. About the only way to get the boxing bear these days.

Comment

Originally posted by grimthanatos View Post
        It used to be that you would get 1 xtal for liking crystal saga, but they changed stuff around a few years back and now it no longer gives the 1 xtal. Really, don't even need to like cs to get the bear, just need the 1 xtal. If you really want it, wait until lvl 50 when you can use a rose and exchange the charm for 1 xtal.... or top up. About the only way to get the boxing bear these days.
        2 years ago they made it so you have to be lvl 80 to exchange roses for crystal

Comment

Working...
        X