Frag weapon can still be sold at bloodshed hallow NPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag weapon can still be sold at bloodshed hallow NPC

I accidentally sold MY frag weapon at Bloodshed hallow npc. I was grinding and on the same time getting some loots to be sold but the frag weapon is sold too that is not supposed to happen anymore, please fix this

Accidentally selling gear is not a bug, moreso a matter of being careful when selling. One means of reducing the risk of such instances would be to move your equipment to an empty page or drag it to the very first slot of your bag. That way, it’s out of the line of fire.

Comment

It is a BUG. Frag weapons should cannot be sold via npc anymore but in this case it was The frag is auguric supreme VII

Comment

Can you show me where it says frags cannot be sold to NPCs?

Comment

Go play your game. You can not sell frags from main city's like tree of life, starglade, void encampment etc because i always loot equipments when i grind and if i click sell on my frag it cant be sold and got equipped instead,. But in this particular map Bloodshed hallow you suddenly can because, It is like a gun with failing safety lock.

Comment

I no longer play CS, but I do assist with the forum when I can due to the current moderator’s lack of activity. If you’d rather be rude instead of helping me understand the issue, I can just leave your matter for your assigned moderator to stumble upon, if she does.

Comment

Me rude? Iam helping you by telling that you cant sell frag to other NPC but sudden can at bloodshed halloOther NPC cant sell it but in one map you can? thats my issue here because iam confident that it can not be sold and let my guard down but it suddenly sells it.

Comment

I believe there was a game modifcation made to avoid selling your frag at one point.
                But, it was so long ago that only the earthen and superior frags were in existence.

The auguric (and probably perfect) frags did not exist yet, so I will guess it wasnt coded into the system.
                The map level you were on probably did not exist at that time either, so that NPC was added after the changes.

This is all conjecture at this point, but I think much of it is correct.
                Anyone else have any info on this?

Comment

The system needs consistency or you will gonna screw a a lot of players because they are used to what is working and what is not. Specially in important items like frag weapons that consumes a lot of money and time to upgrade it and suddenly will be gone because of inconsistency in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by pia69 View Post
                    The system needs consistency or you will gonna screw a a lot of players because they are used to what is working and what is not. Specially in important items like frag weapons that consumes a lot of money and time to upgrade it and suddenly will be gone because of inconsistency in the system.
                    It's not everyday that someone sells their frag...
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by pia69 View Post
                      They're already screwed a number of players, that bridge was crossed long ago, still waiting for my 400+ NE :/
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

They're already screwed a number of players, that bridge was crossed long ago, still waiting for my 400+ NE :/
                        I mean a freaking earthen frag 1 can not be sold why the hell the not implement it on high level ones, There should be a ward option like the spirits in elementals atleast

Comment

Working...
                        X