Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Heroic Trial event-rangers passive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Trial event-rangers passive

K the event is similar to crypt, u just race to the last npc and the best rank(1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc) gets the higher tier rewards. So no skills are accessible in the event and everyone's move spd gets adjusted to 80 to make the race even harder. I'm assuming no skills are allowed so that rogues don't always win which is fair but rangers passive skill Panic gives them a 35% spd boost . The passive triggers when they receive dmg which occurs often in the event. There is a % chance for it but I observed a ranger and it proced a decent amount of times, enough to give her the advantage over most of her competitors.
    Pretty much, Panic is a loophole to the system since it's a passive skill. Can ya'll tell r2 to fix dat hole? :P
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

It does proc, but it does not affect the speed. There is a speed boost buff everyone can randomly get in trials tho.

Comment

Originally posted by SRkutsuu View Post
      It does proc, but it does not affect the speed. There is a speed boost buff everyone can randomly get in trials tho.
      hmm she was telling me it was affecting her spd
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
      X