Help: Monthly Rebate Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Monthly Rebate Issue

i have been trying to do monthly rebate fr months now.. this month i have 1500 crystal and still wont let me.. email wasnt active before so i thought that was the issue, and so i activated, still cant do monthly rebate. i tried spending some months ago just to check, still cant purchase monthly rebate. thought its my Level but im Lv138ish, so i tried an alt Lv116 hers work.. mine still cant purchase the monthly rebate. i havent and i cant purchase it so it doesnt suppose to have the spend requirements it just requires 1000 crystal.. so the question is, "what am i to do to 'purchase' this 'Monthly Rebate'? help me please..

Originally posted by ccencioni View Post
    i have been trying to do monthly rebate fr months now.. this month i have 1500 crystal and still wont let me.. email wasnt active before so i thought that was the issue, and so i activated, still cant do monthly rebate. i tried spending some months ago just to check, still cant purchase monthly rebate. thought its my Level but im Lv138ish, so i tried an alt Lv116 hers work.. mine still cant purchase the monthly rebate. i havent and i cant purchase it so it doesnt suppose to have the spend requirements it just requires 1000 crystal.. so the question is, "what am i to do to 'purchase' this 'Monthly Rebate'? help me please..
    if your credit is 0 you cant (can see credit number bottom middle of rebate tab), you need to make your credit equal to the amount of xtal gained from that rebate by spending said xtal in fateshop need 2.1k credit i think so need to spend 2.1k xtals or something along those lines then you can buy rebate with another 1k again or the first one atleast anyway.

if that's not the case i believe a friend told me he was doing xtal exchanges on a alt for a long time to try buy rebate and it didn't work so i guess must be cashed crystal only otherwise idk
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

xPrototypeT its gonna be my first rebate ever, no credit points. i cant Sceenshot atm, our server group is down. So to say it doesnt require me anything but 1000 crystal.

i do think im that friend you're talking about, and this is the account im having problem xD
      And all the other alts are okay. they go by well. i do think my husband cashed here atleast once few years when he's active and i wasnt.
      Last edited by ccencioni; 05-03-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

xPrototypeT its gonna be my first rebate ever, no credit points. i cant Sceenshot atm, our server group is down. So to say it doesnt require me anything but 1000 crystal.

i do think im that friend you're talking about, and this is the account im having problem xD
        And all the other alts are okay. they go by well. i do think my husband cashed here atleast once few years when he's active and i wasnt.
        ur not, my friends a dude and was never married + he told me this like last year i think so he wouldn't try reporting it now either

Comment

oh well guess its not me alex xD but still sounds the same problem. this account has been topup'ed 5yrs ago if im not mistaken. thats why i continued the well crystal to get that monthly rebate.

Comment

oh well guess its not me alex xD but still sounds the same problem. this account has been topup'ed 5yrs ago if im not mistaken. thats why i continued the well crystal to get that monthly rebate.
            caia ig uess then? idk but still not u xd u never told me as such if is you but oh well idk the problem, i can say i've done rebate on all my chars and multiple times on my main just fine

Comment

Working...
            X