Bug with lv 10 Simulacrum buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with lv 10 Simulacrum buff

At level 10, we get a skill from the new system, Simulacrum, in which we get 40% of the stats. So at level 10, which is 10% of your stats, 40% of that should be 4%. However, it seems when you receive any kind of buff, it adds it again and again. Thus ones stats get out of control very quickly. As you can see by the picture, my stats shouldn't be anywhere near this high. I'll show a before with the same buffs minus the simulacrum buff: wings and death cometh[priest skill] and after with the simulacrum buff.

Attached Files

Sorry posted on my alt (one of those if you sign onto the game page it still has the previous user on the forum page.) Anyway the points till stands and I think that's why the stats jsut keep going up every time wing proc goes off. It's weird but definitely broken.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
      Sorry posted on my alt (one of those if you sign onto the game page it still has the previous user on the forum page.) Anyway the points till stands and I think that's why the stats jsut keep going up every time wing proc goes off. It's weird but definitely broken.
      weird but definitely broken but definitely nice lol

Comment

Thank you for informing us of this bug, it has been reported and will be looked into.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Just updating that the bug is still persistant after maintenance. interestingly enough, anything that changes your stats will proc it. So skills that have multiple changes will activate multiple times. For example, blood blade I and blood blade II changes 5 stats each. So using them on top of the level 10 simulacum buff gets insane pretty quickly and stats like these are achived(broken in every sense of the word [a little more insane than the original picture):
          Click image for larger version

Name:	brokencropped.png
Views:	1
Size:	424.3 KB
ID:	1965833

hopefully it helps to express how concerning the skill can be.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            Just updating that the bug is still persistant after maintenance. interestingly enough, anything that changes your stats will proc it. So skills that have multiple changes will activate multiple times. For example, blood blade I and blood blade II changes 5 stats each. So using them on top of the level 10 simulacum buff gets insane pretty quickly and stats like these are achived(broken in every sense of the word [a little more insane than the original picture):
            [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1965833**[/ATTACH]

hopefully it helps to express how concerning the skill can be.
            If possible, can you send a video of the bug for better understanding?
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Not sure if I can post outside links here (even if it's cs related.) However I uploaded 2 videos on youtube showing the problem. I sent a message of the 2 videos. If more information is needed, I can try my best to help. Thank you.

Edit: Just updating that the skill is working as intended now. It doesn't add over and over again like it use to. The other change to it was that it last 15s oppose to 30s.
              Last edited by reinviting; 08-30-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

thx to them fixing this skill i have lost stats..

I believe its because i used this skill..
                Last edited by Zalfe; 08-30-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X