cant access character page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi i have proplem and is not the first 1 in Crystal Saga
    i log to page and when i press to play is give me messages failed to connect to server and i play avry day to take the log item and now i cant and i lost the item and i play in server 53 and is showe me the servr work is green
    so pls help me or tell me whet i can do
    thx reshef

Comment

Originally posted by mogli35 View Post
      hi i have proplem and is not the first 1 in Crystal Saga
      i log to page and when i press to play is give me messages failed to connect to server and i play avry day to take the log item and now i cant and i lost the item and i play in server 53 and is showe me the servr work is green
      so pls help me or tell me whet i can do
      thx reshef
      The team has been notified that the server is currently down. Please, be patient while they work to fix it.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

hi, so I've been experiencing the same problem for a few months. I play server 35 and some days if I'm lucky I log in with no difficulty and get to play for a few hours and after that I get kicked out and can't log back in, and some days I only get "can't connect to server " error and can't log in at all. in the previous comments it was mentioned that only west servers are having this issue, well I have this problem no matter what server I choose, east/west. please fix this issue.
        thanks for all your support.

on that note, I don't know how frequently other players are having this issue, but for me its most of the days. at first I thought my account was hacked and all my data was deleted, but luckily thats not the problem.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 06-06-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X