X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catbunny
    started a topic cant access character page

cant access character page

i keep getting this blank screen on all my characters.
    Attached Files

• Atena001
    replied
    hi, so I've been experiencing the same problem for a few months. I play server 35 and some days if I'm lucky I log in with no difficulty and get to play for a few hours and after that I get kicked out and can't log back in, and some days I only get "can't connect to server " error and can't log in at all. in the previous comments it was mentioned that only west servers are having this issue, well I have this problem no matter what server I choose, east/west. please fix this issue.
    thanks for all your support.

on that note, I don't know how frequently other players are having this issue, but for me its most of the days. at first I thought my account was hacked and all my data was deleted, but luckily thats not the problem.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-06-2019, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by mogli35 View Post
    hi i have proplem and is not the first 1 in Crystal Saga
    i log to page and when i press to play is give me messages failed to connect to server and i play avry day to take the log item and now i cant and i lost the item and i play in server 53 and is showe me the servr work is green
    so pls help me or tell me whet i can do
    thx reshef
    The team has been notified that the server is currently down. Please, be patient while they work to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• mogli35
    replied
    hi i have proplem and is not the first 1 in Crystal Saga
    i log to page and when i press to play is give me messages failed to connect to server and i play avry day to take the log item and now i cant and i lost the item and i play in server 53 and is showe me the servr work is green
    so pls help me or tell me whet i can do
    thx reshef

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    After whatever the issue was, and the server reset or whatever they did, the lag issue is still there.

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    Seems to be back up now, so was down for around 22 hours according to my offline time.

Leave a comment:

• sharoidol
    replied
    This problem always seems to happen only to west pvp.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    We're still waiting on an update about the servers being down. Thank you all for being patient while it's being looked into.

Leave a comment:

• pxyalt
    replied
    I tried playing at East PVP and West/East PVE and they are working out just as fine. However, why are the servers in West PVP still doesn't show the character pages; hence, we can't play!

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    same problem for me on s29

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    west pvp still down

Leave a comment:

• 2Old2Care
    replied
    This issue appears to be happening again.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    West PVP servers should be okay now. Please let us know if there's any further issues.

Leave a comment:

• brutal22bunny
    replied
    seems like its happening to everyone...I too cannot log any of my toons.

Leave a comment:

• R2106003953
    replied
    Same for me. server must be down.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X