Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Same stats after many upgrades on shifter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobette455
    started a topic Same stats after many upgrades on shifter

Same stats after many upgrades on shifter

Hi,i got big problems,i have uprading my runes of support from 10 to 12 rune of defense from 0 to 6 my banner(blue to yellow)+ my holy favor from 12 to 14,and my stats didnt have changed after beeing disconnected.
    Attached Files

• bobette455
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

We're pleased to hear everything is working normally. If it changes in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Dont worries i will thank you

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by bobette455 View Post
    Now all my stats are upgrading,but i think it maybe bug from the october 11 2018,i got my doombringer yesterday and i got stats,i have upgrading my beast soul archosaur level 2 to 3 and i got stats too,my tenets 1 dot,but i wish all that it resolve because it just from the october 11 2018 i got issues with upgrading my things and giving any stats.
    We're pleased to hear everything is working normally. If it changes in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    Now all my stats are upgrading,but i think it maybe bug from the october 11 2018,i got my doombringer yesterday and i got stats,i have upgrading my beast soul archosaur level 2 to 3 and i got stats too,my tenets 1 dot,but i wish all that it resolve because it just from the october 11 2018 i got issues with upgrading my things and giving any stats.

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
    It is the weekend so it may take longer to get a reply, however if you pm me the email you used to submit the ticket I nudge the other team members.
    today the 15 october i have up only 1 star my rune of defense and i got stats,i think it a bug server i dont know.

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    It is the weekend so it may take longer to get a reply, however if you pm me the email you used to submit the ticket I nudge the other team members.

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    If you have submitted a ticket and haven't received a reply or you have a ticket number, please pm me with the ticket number so we can get it looked into quickly.
    i dont got any answer or any ticket number too,i wish i will get one earlier.

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    If you have submitted a ticket and haven't received a reply or you have a ticket number, please pm me with the ticket number so we can get it looked into quickly.

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied

Do you have any before and after screenshots or videos of the upgrades? From looking at these screenshots, it shows you with an equipped blue banner, not a yellow, so if you can provide a little more information regarding this issue, we may be able to look into it. So we will need you to file a ticket, as well as submit timestamps of your upgrades.
    The 2 screenshots my friend have taking,one is after my runes upgrades(rune of support and defense)just before i disconnect myself for see the stats changes,the other one it after im be back in the game,and my friend have posted one up,with my yellow banner,and after i have finished all my upgrades(holy favor from 12 to 14)and after i have beeing offline for atleast 4 hours but nothing was changed and yes i have posting a ticket yesterday,with the 2 screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    Originally posted by bobette455 View Post
    Hi,i got big problems,i have uprading my runes of support from 10 to 12 rune of defense from 0 to 6 my banner(blue to yellow)+ my holy favor from 12 to 14,and my stats didnt have changed after beeing disconnected.
    Do you have any before and after screenshots or videos of the upgrades? From looking at these screenshots, it shows you with an equipped blue banner, not a yellow, so if you can provide a little more information regarding this issue, we may be able to look into it. So we will need you to file a ticket, as well as submit timestamps of your upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• R24481315
    replied
    u even got a reduce stats on both ur defenses... from screen i see before u logout and the other after u log back in

but on screen i took now u seem okay unless u got buffs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R24481315; 10-11-2018, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X