X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crypt Bug

the crypt was bug there is no item receive from my reward
    please fix

Hello, for the team to be able to look into the Crypt bug, please provide some more information such as a screenshot, a video, or more information about why it's not letting you get the reward.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

First step i was the first placer from the crypt and then after that am open it the box and then ill check my bag there is nothing item show or gain from the reward box.,, maybe almost 4 days ill do it but its nothing reward receive.,,

Comment

Originally posted by berdeneric2749 View Post
        First step i was the first placer from the crypt and then after that am open it the box and then ill check my bag there is nothing item show or gain from the reward box.,, maybe almost 4 days ill do it but its nothing reward receive.,,
        When you claim the reward, is your inventory full? Have you checked your temporary bag? Do other players have this same issue? If you can provide us with a screenshot or a video, that would be great.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

My inventory is not full and i ask to the other player why there is no reward receive. Now i will provide some video so that you can fix it and return my reward.,, and also i check my temporary bag but there is nothing...

Comment

If you are looking for ways to get the video, you can use your phone, flashback recorder, etc. Let me or Minori know when you have the video.

Comment

Working...
            X