Shifter Frag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter Frag

Seeing as I've heard no respond from the ticket I filed (haven't even received a reference number)... and I've been trying for months to get this fixed... i'll try posting this here.

When fully upgraded, the shifter frag has two issues. One, the passive frag skill "Blood Cry"... the one that knocks large amounts of health off bosses and such... does not work. I suspect it has something to do with how a shifter's hammer, when fully upgraded, has Blood Cry 9.... and all other classes, when frag is fully upgraded, have Blood Cry 8. Typo in description? using skill that doesn't exist? who knows... point is, the skill doesn't work.

The other problem is that is has a level 80 requirement versus all other classes having a level 30 requirement. Not that big of a deal except... if rebirth, do lower level stuff with frag like all other classes... takes a lot more soul stars to put a frag in divine soul compared to other classes...

I'm attatching a picture of all final form frags to show that a shifter hammer has a different required level, and that their bloody cry skill level, while having the same effect, is a different level.

Attached Files

Thank you for informing us of this issue, I will forward it to the team so they can look into it and get it fixed.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Thank you, Kana.

Comment

look at that malled max polish on that bm wep, huehue
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
        X