Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 181+ xp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 181+ xp

Since this morning's patch,ladder is not giving any xp for those that are lvl 181+ (quest's and rewards seemed fine though) and neither is torches.

lvl 240... and the torches give no exp 181+ hahaha nice troll R2. Everyone gets to hit 240 the hard way

Comment

ladder don't give exp neither

Comment

The issue has been reported. Please, let us know if there any other events or items that aren't giving experience.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Guild quests not giving any rewards
          (S67)Thundaga

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame.

Comment

no exp at ladder cof and torches

Comment

lvl181+ can't pass Void level 1 please fix this issue

Comment

To update your list it also doesnt work on Chambers of Fate and Offline EXP Tokens... Not sure what other methods do not work... If anyone else comes across another broken exp method I highly urge you to post it here
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                IGN:S58-AquaShock
                Level: 198-Eidolon
                Class: Knight
                Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for the update. I'll forward this along to the devs.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Current known things that do not give xp for anyone over 180 that should: Chamber of fate xp mobs, void, ladder, guild quests, redemptions, blessed bath, torches. Basically anything that gives good xp. Training grounds DOES give xp.

Edit: Daily hunt, Day in Vidalia, and Seed of Life can also be added to the list of things that do not give xp for anyone 181+
                    Last edited by grimthanatos; 01-24-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Well i'd like that fix issues for gain exp since lv grinding is hard than getting from events like ladder and cof

Comment

Originally posted by grimthanatos View Post
                        Current known things that do not give xp for anyone over 180 that should: Chamber of fate xp mobs, void, ladder, guild quests, redemptions, blessed bath, torches. Basically anything that gives good xp. Training grounds DOES give xp.

Edit: Daily hunt, Day in Vidalia, and Seed of Life can also be added to the list of things that do not give xp for anyone 181+
                        Thank you for the updates! I'll forward it to the devs.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

not to mention when we first log in the destiny wheel is blank also the funds is blank so have to relog in order for that to appear
                          IGN: x27
                          Class: Mage
                          Server: Killer's den
                          lvl: 120+
                          plane: Eidolon
                          Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                          Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by x27123 View Post
                            not to mention when we first log in the destiny wheel is blank also the funds is blank so have to relog in order for that to appear
                            Yeah it messes up a lot of system when you first log in. Truth be told I think it's the offline exp that's doing it. Pretty much anything that gives you a percentage of exp base on your level won't give you exp.

If I had to guess, it seems like once you hit 181+, the game consider you level 0, so the exp gained comes back as null.
                            The reason I think so is when trying for fairy, it doesn't give exp since it's % base, but furthermore it doesn't even announce that you won if you're in the top 3. You still get the ss and puc if you're in the top 2 places but not the exp.

This is how it went:
                            Someone got first place(someone under 181); their name was announce saying they got first in world.
                            I turned in and got second place based on the prize I got; my name was not announced
                            Someone got third place(someone under 181); their name was announced saying they got third in world.

In short there was no second place announcement which I think means when it tried getting the name, it came back as null and disregarded the message or it got back that I was level 0 (when we had that character deletion glitch and people on your friend list was level 0.)

Comment

no announced... thats the same as crypt.

Comment

Working...
                              X