This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post

Correct but here lies the issue. Every other Dungeon Has VIP/Dungeon keys attempts. EXCEPT EBS. So if we are VIP and we get 3 Bonus Dungeon Attempts. why have we never gotten it for VIP. I feel its a waste of money for a dungeon we never get VIP. Even the New Dungeons Have VIP.
    You are welcome to submit a ticket inquiring about this, but it's not a bug or a glitch. I have already explained this previously on page 1 of this thread but for convenience, I will place it here.
    • Evil Beast Sanctuary, when it was released it was the last dungeon. It was intended to be difficult to complete. The lack of dungeon keys or VIP attempts is intended. I understand now the dungeon isn't difficult for [some] players, but during its release, you needed a full party to have a chance at beating the dungeon.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

is not a bug or anything but just a quick fix... Can u guys make the Legend Gems LOH LOT LOA be able to be put in vault... was trying to make max Legend Gems.. would help if u guys can help us on this... Thanks in advance

.Click image for larger version

Name:	Legend Gems.png
Views:	1
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	1980312
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
        is not a bug or anything but just a quick fix... Can u guys make the Legend Gems LOH LOT LOA be able to be put in vault... was trying to make max Legend Gems.. would help if u guys can help us on this... Thanks in advance
        I can have it looked into, but this won't be a priority that I push to change quickly. I am mostly focusing on immediate issues and things that aren't functioning properly. A smoother running game makes happier players. That's my goal currently.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Banners are unbreakable now
          150 gear no longer consumes the ebs gear upon fail... THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
            Banners are unbreakable now
            150 gear no longer consumes the ebs gear upon fail... THANK YOU!!!!!
            Thank you for the update! I'm happy to be of assistance.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Really tho, great job pushing all of these QOL bug fixes! <3
              The banner fix and the Evil beast gear fix were outstanding problems for many of us, now malefic gear is far more obtainable!
              Last edited by GameStop2; 03-14-2019, 02:48 PM.
              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Thank you ao much for the eb gear nd banner fixes! Those fixes were a big help, but I also wished the server time for s128 was fixed too.

Comment

apparently 175> to new gear set breaks now so gg, back to step 1
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I have spun over 1000 Green dragon coins on my character over the course of the game, and not once have I ever seen the vault expander on the wheel, maybe a potential bug? I've asked around and nobody in my discord that plays, nor anyone in my current server I have asked has seen it in the wheel, let alone obtained one. Could you inquire about this?
                    Captured with Lightshot
                    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                      I have spun over 1000 Green dragon coins on my character over the course of the game, and not once have I ever seen the vault expander on the wheel, maybe a potential bug? I've asked around and nobody in my discord that plays, nor anyone in my current server I have asked has seen it in the wheel, let alone obtained one. Could you inquire about this?
                      Unfortunately, this will be very difficult to prove because it's a chance system and the item is rare. You'd need to spin a very large number of coins and I'd need a video documenting that the vault expander isn't rewarded.

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                      apparently 175> to new gear set breaks now so gg, back to step 1
                      Can you please tell me which set of gear is failing? I've tested 3 different sets of gear and have had no pieces disappear on a fail.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 03-16-2019, 01:48 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Can you please tell me which set of gear is failing? I've tested 3 different sets of gear and have had no pieces disappear on a fail.
                        no idea, wut a friend said, guess he trolling xd
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

How many green dragon coins would be enough to prove? I currently have 750 green dragon coins. I will save more if you could give me a solid number. Would an Nvidia recording work?
                          I could have multiple people save coins and together we could probably hit a substantial goal of even like 50k. Just tossing around ideas, since we're getting some QOL fixes, might as well try to help in some way. If you need any more data I can recruit for the cause ^_^
                          Last edited by GameStop2; 03-17-2019, 02:45 AM.
                          (S1)GameStop777

Comment

How many green dragon coins would be enough to prove? I currently have 750 green dragon coins. I will save more if you could give me a solid number. Would an Nvidia recording work?
                            I could have multiple people save coins and together we could probably hit a substantial goal of even like 50k. Just tossing around ideas, since we're getting some QOL fixes, might as well try to help in some way. If you need any more data I can recruit for the cause ^_^
                            The way you record the videos doesn't matter as long as there is a link without downloading the videos for them to be viewed. I do recommend uploading them to youtube. It depends on how you choose to spin the coins. If you spin them 8 at a time you'll likely need more, but if you spin all of them 1 at a time it should be plenty of spins proving it doesn't load onto the wheel.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

someone tell me the corruption isnt broken, fr i cant go to the boss right after i kill all the mobs...
                              heres video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IclBMEXrzlw as i didnt expect it will happen i only have the one when it didnt go to the boss and the mobs already gone.
                              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-19-2019, 12:09 PM. Reason: did reupload video... got it shorter
                              Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

i do remember it was removed on 2nd yr of CS (maybe before or after CS 1st anniv >_< too old of a spin ever ) but they never removed the icon.. it was removed before or after the first ever CS merge..
                                i do think the mods and GMs on those days even put it somewhere in forum or it was created in a thread somewhere.. i could be wrong, but i never got any as green dragon coin is as rare as we can only have 1 a day back in those days..

Click image for larger version

Name:	removed vault expander.png
Views:	1
Size:	635.3 KB
ID:	1980653
                                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-19-2019, 11:31 AM.
                                Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Working...
                                X