Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minori's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Sword I bought from 'Dexter' in Crystal Ladder event - level 40 i guess, is for Priest's class but, I'm using Beastmaster class so can you try to look for this issue?

Comment

• Thank you for notifying me the issues still aren't fixed.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

This is being addressed following this weeks maintenance.
        still can't abandon the quest..
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

still can't abandon the quest..
          I've forwarded this to the team again. Thank you for notifying me.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Someone put a 'Claim Prize' Button in Divinity please.. we did spend some and ranked 1-2-3 and didnt get anything..
            What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/nhgimu server time for East PvE is off by 3 mins. I think the clock under minimap is the correct time. But at least for me, I tend to view the time at the top of the screen when looking at server time.

Also just a reminder about Ice Queen still not announcing its spawning
              S95Epicboltz
              Eidolon Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
                http://prntscr.com/nhgimu server time for East PvE is off by 3 mins. I think the clock under minimap is the correct time. But at least for me, I tend to view the time at the top of the screen when looking at server time.

Also just a reminder about Ice Queen still not announcing its spawning
                u mean these Server time? well seems like PVE East is late 5 mins..
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Time.png
Views:	1
Size:	692.3 KB
ID:	1983334

Last edited by rodwell; 04-26-2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• You can file a ticket regarding this issue. All servers tend to fluctuate a little bit and do not appear to be a major problem.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post
                    Someone put a 'Claim Prize' Button in Divinity please.. we did spend some and ranked 1-2-3 and didnt get anything..
                    I earned all the prizes that were earned, I believe you gather them automatically once you have a Divinity gem made. I earned all 9 packs, varied between 1st 2nd, and 3rd. They were in my bags after reset and can be opened or saved for stat boosts for 24h.
                    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I earned all the prizes that were earned, I believe you gather them automatically once you have a Divinity gem made. I earned all 9 packs, varied between 1st 2nd, and 3rd. They were in my bags after reset and can be opened or saved for stat boosts for 24h.
                      i tested, apparently can only get the prize when online on reset, but hey who plays til midnight, not me... so i didnt get any.. got the items and max is 200.. silly stats..

i still do request a 'claim prize' button.. for those offline people that cant stay online til midnight.. not everyone get to be online on those time..

Comment

• Minori, can we discuss the patrons bug? I am once again on level49 after upgrading to 50, and it regresses it self. Stats are lost as well, so it's a beneficial bug either.
                        (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                          Minori, can we discuss the patrons bug? I am once again on level49 after upgrading to 50, and it regresses it self. Stats are lost as well, so it's a beneficial bug either.
                          I will see about getting it fixed. Please, refrain from upgrading in the meantime.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Got the Happy Bunny Quest abandoned, thanks Minori & devs <3
                            Can finally Rb...

Comment

• Since yesterday i had issues with logging even with browsers like chrome do the same idk what to do to fix it so tell me what i should do.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the wanted (my shop 2nd tab) is now fix, i can vend all those cape fusion token, Rune Medium, Supreme EXP Pearl and such... thank you Mods, devs and R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X