This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

That has been in the game for atleast one year and eight months as that´s the oldest recorded point in time with this being a thing (atleast that I know of) . I´ll also attach two screenshots which I did take but which are not from my character (said screenshots show how it used to be those 20 months ago).
    are you saying .. since its been there for a very long time.. to let it be?
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post

are you saying .. since its been there for a very long time.. to let it be?
      Heck no that´s the exact opposite of my opinion on the subject. I didn´t bother writing down my opinion/stand in that post as I thought that it´s obvious that as a player myself I would like to get stuff that affects players in a negative way should be fixed. I actually thought that this had been fixed a while ago as somebody told me that they had a 100% chance using the stone. I just made that post to try and add onto the existing information hoping that it may make it easier for the devs to get rid of the bug (I´ll just assume that it´s a bug since the description literally states that it should be 100%) if they do decide to do so.

Comment

• When they made them the max enchant was only 15 or 16 and it was 100% for those but now the enchant is 24 if they do "fix" it all they'll do is change the description

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

Is this a bug? Exquisite Enchantment Crystal seem to only have 72.72% when the description says 'Give a 100% success rate'
          Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will add it to the list.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Exquisite enchanting Crystals now are 100% all the way to +24. ..... awesome but I just burned over 80 of them the last 2 days due to multiple being needed per lvl and 2 fails at 94% and 97%. I'm gonna send a ticket but doubt they will reimburse me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
              Exquisite enchanting Crystals now are 100% all the way to +24. ..... awesome but I just burned over 80 of them the last 2 days due to multiple being needed per lvl and 2 fails at 94% and 97%. I'm gonna send a ticket but doubt they will reimburse me.
              Thank you for informing me it's fixed.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• quick vid showing mall bots spam logging in and out. im guessing just collecting daily log in (for green coins)
                https://youtu.be/NxsLnUPwsF0

Comment

quick vid showing mall bots spam logging in and out. im guessing just collecting daily log in (for green coins)
                  https://youtu.be/NxsLnUPwsF0
                  its all on all servers and in all L... its sad to know that the bots are around but many real people player got deleted,,
                  And its very laggy had to go to Tree of life just so i can get/put something from/to my vault.
                  had to make several tries to put equip to my equipment vault (no equip vault in Tree of Life).

BTW, Thanks Minori and Devs fr the quick fix on exquisite.. did the same as dode before now its 100%, 1 click all the way..
                  Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 06-21-2019, 12:21 AM.
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• http://puu.sh/DJRC7/b43bda8ce3.png
                    pic showing the total server player bounty completions not registering on achievement list. "0/500"

http://puu.sh/DJRKB/c66f222624.png
                    same issue as above, however screen shot taken from the bounty system itself. "0/500"

http://puu.sh/DJRGG/ea17e6092d.png
                    pic showing server wide completion not registering in achievements. "None" even tho it says "Done" on same window for infinite prestige achievement. <--this one not important, but the first one i posted is, it puts points towards prizes for completing achievements.

Comment

• high lvl world bosses now give credit to QMT exchange. ty

Comment

high lvl world bosses now give credit to QMT exchange. ty
                        You're welcome.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Treasure Keys still dropping.
                          And is patron fix yet?
                          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post
                            Treasure Keys still dropping.
                            And is patron fix yet?
                            I need documentation for patrons to be fixed. Provide me with screenshots before it's upgraded after it's upgraded, and once you've refreshed that it's dropped back down to the previous level or create a video documenting the issue. Once this is provided I will happily forward the issue to be fixed.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• I know that this has been reported in the past (even though I can´t find the post right now - it´s not in this thread iirc) but the despriction for the Shifter frag still seems to be wrong as they seem to trigger Sunder 5 when attacking and not Sunder 4 like all other classes. They also proc "Blood Cry 9" instead of "Blood Cry 8" which is supposed to remove 25% HP instead of 20%. I´m not entirely sure if this is intended as the "Ancient" frag weapon for the shifter is supposed to be the equivalent to the "Immortal" frag for all I know as the green stats are nearly the same as the ones the mage has on his weapon when maxed. I also don´t know if this is just a wrong description or a bug that has ingame effects - or if this is intended to be like that. If anybody could provide video footage in the case of this being a bug just to see if this has any ingame effects would help too I guess. I´ll also attach two screenshots - one with the Mage weapon and one with the Shifter weapon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shifter frag.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	1988759Click image for larger version

Name:	Mage frag.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	212.0 KB
ID:	1988760

Comment

• Blood Cry was fixed. If Sunder is not working please provide video documentation of the skill not functioning.

Please, keep in mind that all classes/skills are not meant to be the same. They all have different variations. For example; Beast Master obtains the Blood Cry skill sooner. Shifter does not have an actual skill to use but receives a passive skill.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X