Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BeastyBoyy View Post
    still too much lag the game is barely playable, its been 2 weeks since this bug and lag fest, were out of patience and done waiting, all i do is stay online afk all day for 2 weeks not being able to farm any events or dungeons due to having very little time and the lag increases the time needed to do everything, ive made up my mind to wait until next mt, and if its not fixed by then i call it quits, i regret ever coming back and spending money and time on the game
    Same . If I knew this would happen, I wish I never cashed again -.- Psssh . 2Weeks with lags + bugs + Braindead Devs = Is this goodbye crystal saga ?

    Comment


    • Sooo Happy Bunny is back. I'm a fortunate S99 player (East coast PVE) so lag didn't hit us. Betting agent isn't taking bets, but on the inside, the new set up is interesting. Taking out the 3 'wonderlands' in favor of one big egg farming area allows you to keep an eye on the bunny race, but there are no bunnies! :O There is some rubber banding in the Happy Bunny area which is a bit unexpected since there were only perhaps 10 of us or less trying the event. The new time is interesting. Hoping this new set up works for the other server groups. It's a nice way to farm QMT. I'm assuming this set up is a test, thus no betting yet.
      S99- Starflyer
      Guild- ChaosTribe
      Class- BeastMaster
      I'm a friendly troll

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Starflyer View Post
        Sooo Happy Bunny is back. I'm a fortunate S99 player (East coast PVE) so lag didn't hit us. Betting agent isn't taking bets, but on the inside, the new set up is interesting. Taking out the 3 'wonderlands' in favor of one big egg farming area allows you to keep an eye on the bunny race, but there are no bunnies! :O There is some rubber banding in the Happy Bunny area which is a bit unexpected since there were only perhaps 10 of us or less trying the event. The new time is interesting. Hoping this new set up works for the other server groups. It's a nice way to farm QMT. I'm assuming this set up is a test, thus no betting yet.
        same goes on S12 cluster of servers, chats delays 12s. and void party goes separated with the rest..

        Comment


        • Minori, what do we need to do to get this event removed so that the game is functional again?
          To whom do we appeal to? How do we elevate this issue from a common complaint to one of high importance?
          Last edited by 2Old2Care; 05-23-2019, 07:11 PM.

          Comment


          • Nimbus Crystal did not spawn at 16:00. No, I dont have a screen shot of it not spawning.

            Comment


            • Be happy you all get to log in and play the game all east pvp servers are still down and we cant log in keeps telling us failed to connect to server

              Comment


              • if its only affecting some server groups.. tell the devs to copy and paste the code from the working servers. its probably a - or + somewhere in thousands of lines of code... seriously tho. this is ridiculous.

                Comment


                • Cannot accept food boss event in S35. I assume its going to go downhill from here. Click image for larger version

Name:	no food boss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	628.2 KB
ID:	1985005

                  Comment


                  • See you all Monday again.
                    As it is weekend for them
                    LOL

                    Comment


                    • do they want to get the players taquitos and left the game? I don't know how did they managed servers until today. It's already been a day since the game crashed, and they spent almost a day and a half to fix it.

                      I just don't know maaan.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 05-23-2019, 09:13 PM. Reason: Profanity replaced with taquitos.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kytos View Post
                        do they want to get the players taquitos and left the game? I don't know how did they managed servers until today. It's already been a day since the game crashed, and they spent almost a day and a half to fix it.

                        I just don't know maaan.
                        just make them disable happy bunny and all gonna be fine like last time this happened
                        Acnowlogia the buffy slave
                        Caia's Buffy Slave (was NALDs before)

                        Comment


                        • I don't understand how this is there game and they do not know how to fix it lol in all the years I been playing,I have never seen this company perform so bad.either they want us all to quit,they have new staff that have no clue what they are doing or they don't give a damn about there customers!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                            if its only affecting some server groups.. tell the devs to copy and paste the code from the working servers. its probably a - or + somewhere in thousands of lines of code... seriously tho. this is ridiculous.
                            Apparently this time. Its affecting all servers with pvp cant login and pve and rest have much lag we cant even do things and some missing events cuz its not running..

                            Comment


                            • Hi everybody =) I'm frustrated along with all of you that our entire server group hasn't been able to log in since last night's maintenace (that's what? 18 hours now?) and couldn't really play due to varying degrees of severe lag since a week before Easter (about 5 weeks and counting). Something is badly broken and has been for a long time. It seems they just can't find their error.

                              I went to other servers to make new characters and test it. Here's an example at S130 Wallrood Expanse and they have bunny race active in their events, with no apparent problems and no lag.

                              I wish the devs good luck and I hope Miinori could light a fire under their butts until they fix us. ????

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aysaisla View Post

                                Apparently this time. Its affecting all servers with pvp cant login and pve and rest have much lag we cant even do things and some missing events cuz its not running..
                                You all get to experience what the pvp servers experienced when bunny race first appeared in game now you get the problems while we sit on our hands and twiddle our thumbs
                                Last edited by Duirn; 05-23-2019, 10:42 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X