Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
    Is this impossible, how can a large gaming company make such mistake? and we can not know how long it will last and nobody to give an answer
    r2 games are not trust worthy, they always make mistakes from random rollbacks and dont compensate people for it who missing items, half of people getting deleted ect
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
      Let all hope that perform an emergency maint to fix this problem but they cant do that till they can diganose the problem at hand and the mods here do have any answers until the devs from r2 contact them so they can infor u of whats going on and when ..so all we can do is wait and be patient ..its not the mods fault for this when they get told whats going on im sure they will update us
      Thank you for understanding. We appreciate it greatly.

Right now I don't have any information about what's going on. We're waiting for feedback just like everyone else. I am aware there was a Qingming Festival in China yesterday. This might cause a delay in how quickly things will be fixed. I will push for compensation, but there isn't anything I can do until then. If anyone is willing to create a video to document the issue this will help speed up the process on getting the issue resolved.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i wish i could supply a video but cant as i cant even get charater screen to load

if anyone who can log into the game could make the video it would be appreciated

but i think most are having the same problem i am having now

I was able to create a toon on a pve west server and had no trouble what so ever so im guessing this problem is with pvp servers only
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Valthor; 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM. Reason: update
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

on another note i do believe this is only effecting pvp servers because i was able to create a toon on a pve west server with no problems what so ever
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
            i wish i could supply a video but cant as i cant even get charater screen to load

if anyone who can log into the game could make the video it would be appreciated

but i think most are having the same problem i am having now

I was able to create a toon on a pve west server and had no trouble what so ever so im guessing this problem is with pvp servers only
            Thank you for trying.
            There are varying degrees of issues happening to each of these server clusters. Yours does appear to be worse than West PvE's. As they are able to log on.
            If anyone else is able to log on and can make the video we would appreciate it.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i got same issue cant see any character on my acc..if anyone is lucky to get in i dont think they would bother to make a video of it..
              i guess its a rest day for me today till server is back
              Last edited by *Minori*; 04-05-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

cant log in pve west now

Comment

pve west, stuck on character loading screen and after it fails to load it says failed to connect to server

Comment

status of s6 chain currently
                    Attached Files

Comment

well atleast on the bright side i can catch up on some anime ive been putting off XD

Comment

Game still down?

Comment

yes Game is still down

Comment

Sucks PVP server still down S59

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                              cant log in pve west now
                              what sever is down im on 127 now as we speak and seems fine
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

server 69 here

Comment

Working...
                                X