Clear All

• Bunny Race

Seems that since the bunny event started alot of thing happened :

1 lag is bad and the kickback when we try to move is horrible

2 they was no COF today nor was there GFB

3 there was no race no winners and no eggs to kill

4 the chat is off by 5 to 10 seconds for anything to post

waiting to see if chompers spawn at 1800 - No chompers spawned

teleport and change of instance takes forever ...killing mobs does no damage to the mobs ..can't do dungeons or anything else in game without an issue

There are also issues with it taking forever to log into game . took me 3 minutes to get back into game
    Last edited by Valthor; 04-04-2019, 08:14 PM.
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

(S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. It has been reported. Once we are notified with an update we will post here. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

yw and ty for letting us know
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

pve west reporting in, we are experiencing the same issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
            pve west reporting in, we are experiencing the same issues.
            yeah it is all servers i believe and just keep an eye out here they will update us here when they know anything
            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

if take some days for fix it remenber to keep chompers event for other week too please i was waiting this and don´t want lost it

Comment

that will be up to the devs of r2 to decide but i do hope they extend it another week
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Ty for the update Minori
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

I have lost daily login on my account, and many events missed because I could not get in, and neither could many other players, this will have a negative impact on our server as well as our overall progress, advanced player or not. I would like to request either A.) removal of the new event and release of it down the road once they have repaired the errors, or B.) a server rollback. Either of these would be a suggestion to consider, or maybe more aptly, a compensation package.

At minimum to replace the x9 soulshards I (and others) would have gained if not for the loss of daily login.
                    Last edited by GameStop2; 04-04-2019, 11:08 PM.
                    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

We don't have an update about when the issue will be fixed, but please be patient. They are working on it.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

honestly i just want r2 to take the time to fix it so we have no further issues and can get back to playing the game
                        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                          I have lost daily login on my account, and many events missed because I could not get in, and neither could many other players, this will have a negative impact on our server as well as our overall progress, advanced player or not. I would like to request either A.) removal of the new event and release of it down the road once they have repaired the errors, or B.) a server rollback. Either of these would be a suggestion to consider, or maybe more aptly, a compensation package.

At minimum to replace the x9 soulshards I (and others) would have gained if not for the loss of daily login.
                          I would like to see the new event stay and just work around the issues at hand better to have it happen now then later down the road so i would rather see b or c the comp pack ....

Comment

They're working on it. What they decide to do on handling the issue will not be known until the issue is fixed. Please, continue to be patient! Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Nothing is working. I can't even take a step. Hours ago I could walk but not buff or go in any event or transport.

Comment

Working...
                              X