• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NlNJA View Post
    1 job to do cant even do that

Tomato this 7 years tomato u

1 tomato jobbbbbbbbbbbb

one job to dooooooooooooo come on tomato this game

everyone quit i want my money back
    Please refrain from using vulgar words. I have replaced all vulgar words with "tomato." Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

well this sucks was hoping game was going to be back up by the time i got home. though i'm keep hope that is back on before pubilcdungeon event.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I will request it when they are back in the office.

I apologize it's taking longer than everyone would like, but there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.

no worry thank you so much for all your help Minori

Comment

LOL LOL burning my pain losing Corruption , ladder, void pain in the ***

S59(Chaoz)

Comment

Here ye! Here ye! Another day and we cant play.... Evidently I'm a poet and didn't know it. 62 points was enticing but this business model is making harder and harder for me to open my wallet.

Comment

Game still down ? Guess what ! It's freaking HOLIDAY ! HA HA HA HA !

Comment

hope all are trying to have a good weekend with no cs ... me myself ive been a noob again on S18
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

CS2 is fun and all but I REALLY want to use my knight again. Please fix this game so I can grind out exp. I want to hit lvl100 by the end of the month

Comment

Dude c'mon . Feels like some roots would grow on my foot rn . Any updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawengz View Post
                      Dude c'mon . Feels like some roots would grow on my foot rn . Any updates ?
                      The weekend isn't over yet we will have to wait till monday for any answers . go to a pve server if u need your cs fix till this problem is resolved . about the only thing we can do atm
                      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Does anyone have any noobs on S76? I'm playing with 2 toons over there in the meantime.
                        Last edited by Ginny_Elliott; 04-07-2019, 03:24 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Ginny_Elliott View Post
                          Does anyone have any noobs on S76? I'm playing with a couple over there in the meantime.
                          im playing on S18
                          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post

The weekend isn't over yet we will have to wait till monday for any answers . go to a pve server if u need your cs fix till this problem is resolved . about the only thing we can do atm
                            Some pve servers took a hit as well. S49 is a pve west server and its down

Comment

There hasn't been a status change on when the servers will be back up. Once I have an update I will let everyone know. Thank you all for being patient in the meantime!
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hey All, This is brutal. (S32) is down. also why we are here with problems. lets talk about backpack space or vault space. we need room. with all the stuff we can get why no more vault space or backpack space added. we need room.

Comment

Working...
                                X