Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COF just opened 15 minutes late still no bunny race and gfb just opened also but the lag issue is just as bad as last time a video is being made
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Here's one video

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:13 PM. Reason: Addressing inquiry into handing over my account; it's a big fat no.

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

And video three.

It appears that the same problems are occurring and they rolled out one by one, which is why there are several videos. It's not as severe as it was last time, but I suspect it'll get to that point. I can take more videos as that occurs.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post
          Here's video two.
          sometimes take 2 min to kill a mob lvl 5 LOL that happen with me i hope the devs work on this

Comment

Here's video two.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Here's one video
              the same happen with me i kick back to the same place

Comment

• Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

sometimes take 2 min to kill a mob lvl 5 LOL that happen with me i hope the devs work on this
                At least I killed it this time. Last time mobs took no damage regardless of how long I hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

the same happen with me i kick back to the same place
                  yeah the knock back and wc lag is back like before some are having trouble going the prtals also taking forever to kill mobs
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• And the forums are acting funny. I definitely posted video two, then video three, but that's not the order they're showing in here...

Comment

• Thank you for providing the videos. I will view them all and send them in. If anyone else creates a video please send it to me or post here.

The forums likes to travel into the future sometimes.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• thanks for all the mediating on our behalf to the devs, I believe you are really our only hope in a crisis thanks for all your contributions to this community!
                        (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                          PVE West S6-s74 just had bunny race.. again it is glitched and we are plagued with lag.
                          so are the PVP servers we never got the bunny race . cof was at 1700 not 16:45 we have wc lag portal lag teleport lag kickback ...same thing all over again .
                          Minori has video of this and is passing it on to the devs so hopefull it will get fixed
                          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• PVE West S6-s74 just had bunny race.. again it is glitched and we are plagued with lag.

Comment

• Well, seeing as the servers are up I can confirm you can level/complete quests, albeit with difficulty. However, out of 8 attempts of void, I did not get beyond floor one, not because of its difficulty, but because the rewards chest never showed up after killing floor 1. I am sure this has to do with the server lag, and on the same note magic tower is doing the same thing for me.
                              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

At least I killed it this time. Last time mobs took no damage regardless of how long I hit.
                                yes at least we can kill something lol

Comment

Working...
                                X