Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
    Well, seeing as the servers are up I can confirm you can level/complete quests, albeit with difficulty. However, out of 8 attempts of void, I did not get beyond floor one, not because of its difficulty, but because the rewards chest never showed up after killing floor 1. I am sure this has to do with the server lag, and on the same note magic tower is doing the same thing for me.
    the same happen with me in magic tower i just kill the first floor but the chester after I opened it did not take me to the next floor they just desappear and im stay in first floor

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
      thanks for all the mediating on our behalf to the devs, I believe you are really our only hope in a crisis thanks for all your contributions to this community!
      I am happy to be of assistance.

The videos have been sent in. I'm waiting for an update currently. Once I receive 1 I will post here. Thank you, everyone, for your continued patience.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• seems login in issues are starting as well
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Please help fix. holidays and weekends are done.
          thanks in advance.

Comment

• game is still bugged. and all ppl on server dced. and now when i logged back in ...im not in guild anymore. and again skills also dont work.
            (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
            guild (J1)Titans
            lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I am happy to be of assistance.

The videos have been sent in. I'm waiting for an update currently. Once I receive 1 I will post here. Thank you, everyone, for your continued patience.
              Please tell them to just remove this event. It was a great idea but I'd ratger be able to play the game I spend money on instead of watching my toon do 17 attacks to kill 1 enemy.

Comment

• The same again.

Comment

• yup stuck on loading character list.....super glad I spend $$ on this game lolzzz

Comment

• i got on before but i had no gear and no guild .. cant get back on again now though..

Comment

• after server reset all becmoe normal again with no bugs so the problem is when the new event bunny start in 16:30 from server time and go till server reset so the problem is this new event i will try make a video today if someone can do more videos too will be good for all of us in 16:30 from server time when the event bunny begin

Comment

• we probably wont be playing when the event starts i dont even have character list when i log on.. not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as me

Comment

• Please, be patient. I currently don't have any information on what they will decide to do to handle the problem, but I have sent in the videos that have been provided previously. If the event does have issues again today please include in the video the Happy Bunny NPC and that it's still active with an in-game time-stamp after the event should have ended. Thank you!
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• serves is down again ....no character list
                            (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                            guild (J1)Titans
                            lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• its been down for a few hours now ..

Comment

• S6 still down and no character list. Nothing to make a video with. I'm in agreement with the suggestion to just forget the event so we can all play with no bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X