Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	1984073 Login screen for s11 Glimmering Plains, S11 showing in upper left corner

Comment

• Same thing on the S6 server, no characters.

Comment

• I have notified the team that the following servers [S6, S10, S11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56, S58, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53, S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71] are down. Please, be patient as it is still the weekend. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• This is also causing issues with s97, Bunny Race isnt allowing bets to most players but we have experienced rubberbanding, no damage to mobs and random mass kicks from server and our toons are stuck online for in the upwards of half an hour at a time,

Comment

• Once again I lose out on crystal I PAID FOR and won't be compensated. Smdh bout done with game

Comment

• Originally posted by blevinsfamily1202 View Post
              This is also causing issues with s97, Bunny Race isnt allowing bets to most players but we have experienced rubberbanding, no damage to mobs and random mass kicks from server and our toons are stuck online for in the upwards of half an hour at a time,
              Please, create a video and upload it to youtube documenting the issues. You can post it here or private message me the with the link. Thank you.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by blevinsfamily1202 View Post
                This is also causing issues with s97, Bunny Race isnt allowing bets to most players but we have experienced rubberbanding, no damage to mobs and random mass kicks from server and our toons are stuck online for in the upwards of half an hour at a time,
                The event has been changed to be only for lv. 120+ players.

Comment

• still tons of lag and mis hits on mobs....fix!! the GAME!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

The event has been changed to be only for lv. 120+ players.
                    if this is true they need to fix it to show here
                    still says lvl 30
                    Attached Files
                    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• I would love to know what they are doing lol its been days since people reported the problems and tons of videos n screen shots.is the bunny race that important?or people being able to play the game?

Comment

• now the whole game is froze up....no one geting ce regain,I am not getting codex.....wth are you guys doin??

Comment

• Apparently not a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                            now the whole game is froze up....no one geting ce regain,I am not getting codex.....wth are you guys doin??
                            a video would help so Minori can send it to the r2 devs to show them more problems are arising
                            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• there all the same damn problems.....I think enough videos have been sent!its time for action to be takin....or just remove the stupid bunny race....it don't even work....things were running fine till they put that stupid thing back up!also when this happens.....watch later.....the character screen will disappear again lol they have enough evidence to see the problems....they just are not taking action!
                              Last edited by skmhmv; 05-13-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Happy Bunny should be no more. Time to remove it for good so the same thing wont happen everytime the event starts...

Comment

Working...
                                X